CRUISE NIGHTS ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRUISE NIGHTS ???

Does anyone know (other than in Springfield) if, or where there will be any kind of a cruise night?
    We will have to work during the show each day, so we are looking for something to do in the evenings.
    Sorry if I have missed something posted about this elsewhere.

Re: CRUISE NIGHTS ???

Originally posted by V10Mercury
    Does anyone know (other than in Springfield) if, or where there will be any kind of a cruise night?
    We will have to work during the show each day, so we are looking for something to do in the evenings.
    After rattling around in my F250 all day, the evening cruise is going to consist of erecting my folding chair in the parking lot (close to my cooler) and lieing to any and all that will listen.

Comment

We're playing it by ear. I don't want to schedule myself to do so many things that it's like a job more then vacation.

Thanks for reminding me Allen, get chairs out of Mustang and put in Lightning. ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        We're playing it by ear. I don't want to schedule myself to do so many things that it's like a job more then vacation.

Thanks for reminding me Allen, get chairs out of Mustang and put in Lightning. ;D
        I agree.......

oh wait, I am doing this for my job!

I am just trying to do what I can to make it a vacation. ;D

Someone here (at procharger) was saying something about cruise nights at each stop??

Comment

Hot Rod calls each venue a "Cruise Night", but they are over by 7pm usually. However, most of the hotel parking lots have alot going on.

Comment

Did he say booze night....HuH? what?
            Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
              Did he say booze night....HuH? what?
              I thought I heard that to.
              HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Freaks are meeting at Cozymel's in Little Rock, Friday and Saturday evenings, The Leaf, in Springfield Sunday eve, and Whiplash, in Topeka Monday evening. I'm not sure beyond that.... ;D
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

What you said.............
                  Living the dream!

Comment

Cruise the Hotel and Motel parking lots and you will find plenty of things to do. Bring the Procharger mustang by and pick me up and we will find a lot to do. :-\ :-X :o

Comment

I live in Rochester, Mn and thought you should know, the city has an ordinance that the liquor stores must close at 8:00 pm on week nights!!! Also, you can't buy ANY kind of alcohol where gas is sold inside the city limits. So shop early, or settle for 3.2 beer from the grocery store.

Comment

There are usually cruise spots in each city that are easy to find. Good chance to mingle with the locals.
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

7djavelin, great information to share! Thanks!
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by d7javelin
                            I live in Rochester, Mn and thought you should know, the city has an ordinance that the liquor stores must close at 8:00 pm on week nights!!! Also, you can't buy ANY kind of alcohol where gas is sold inside the city limits. So shop early, or settle for 3.2 beer from the grocery store.
                            /This is probably the most important info we've gotten so far. ;D Thank you very much.
                            I R Bob
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning

I agree.......

oh wait, I am doing this for my job!

I am just trying to do what I can to make it a vacation. ;D

Someone here (at procharger) was saying something about cruise nights at each stop??
                              So you're getting paid for this? Ok you officially suck. ;DJust kidding, stop by the ole farm truck and I'll buy you a brew.
                              I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X