Ok I'm out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I'm out.

Gotta force myself to sleep since I have to get up to leave in 5 1/2 hours. See you all in LR. Travel safe everybody.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Re: Ok I'm out.

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Gotta force myself to sleep since I have to get up to leave in 5 1/2 hours. See you all in LR. Travel safe everybody.
    PARTY POOPER!

Hope to see you and Reni in Topeka! Safe travels. :D

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Hey Everybody!

Since most of you are leaving at different times, I wanted to be sure to wish you A SAFE TRIP. I can't wait to find out what the route is for next year.

Denise
      2006 HRPT LH
      2007 HRPT LH
      2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

funny bob. see ya in little rock. we'll be there on friday.

denise, i heard they are going to go from wisconsin back down to little rock. :o ;D just kidding. i'm wanting to know also. leanne and the girls can't make it this year but they are planning on making it next year so i'd like to know where we are going.

Comment

I down,,,,,up at 4 to leave at 5.........see you all down the road ;D ;D ;D ;D
          Living the dream!

Comment

8) Only 17hrs till blast off. Packed & ready. Only a 5 hr drive this year to LR.
            Safe trip everyone! :o

Comment

Bushwood has been mowed, tools are packed, liftoff is at 5 AM tommorrow. See you on the highways folks.

Robin

Comment

packed and ready, roll out tomorrow morning @ 0800 see you OTR

Comment

Started packing the car, why is it there is always more stuff than room to put it? But guess we'll get it crammed in somehow! Not taking a spare this time, but the car cover instead. Wonder if we'll even use it, hmmmmmm???

Already too excited to sleep! Headin' out of Tulsa 8am, LR here we come!!!

Comment

Travel safe everyone, and Tina and I will see you all in LR on Sat.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

glad someone can sleep, I know the wife is,,i am putting things in car,,fixing to take shower and when daylight hits i will wash car and on our way guess i can sleep on way to LR (like that will really happen)

Comment

I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball. See everybody in LR 8).
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Car's packed , family's up, and 1/2 hour to go. See ya'll in LR. :D

Comment

I'm up and heading to work, but with y'all in spirit! ;) See everyone in Topeka.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
                              funny bob. see ya in little rock. we'll be there on friday.

denise, i heard they are going to go from wisconsin back down to little rock. :o ;D just kidding. i'm wanting to know also. leanne and the girls can't make it this year but they are planning on making it next year so i'd like to know where we are going.
                              You better be kidding! I told my youngest daughter, Danielle, age 15, she is next in line to go on tour with me. Her response was "we'll see." lol. I want to take her down the drag strip and get her hooked just like her older sister. ;D
                              2006 HRPT LH
                              2007 HRPT LH
                              2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Working...
                              X