Hot Bike Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Bike Power Tour

Anyone else see that they are doing a Hot Bike Power Tour This year put on by Gieco and Hot Bike Magazine?

Do you think it will have the exact same format of Hot Rod Power Tour.
    Do you think it will have the success of Hot Rod Power Tour?
    Who might be going?

Any Thoughts?

Here are 3 links about it
    Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

I told a couple friends about it and they might be interested.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hummm, doing the "hot as hell" Tour . . . on my Bike. That would be different, and cooler than the Kaiser Dragon. Good idea.
      It's gonna be a challenge to pack my Grill.

Enhancing my Power Tour experience DTB
      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

I think it will be sucessful do to the extreme savings in fuel costs compared to the cars.......I think they will see more daily participants and register more......in my area fuel is what most give as the reason for not going, second most just dont have the vacation time allotted to do it, and third theyre just somewhat worried about driving their cars a long way.........the last is my observation........
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
          Do you think it will have the exact same format of Hot Rod Power Tour.
          Let's see ... run by Family Events, check.

WHERE: 5 Cities in 5 Days, check.
          SCHEDULE:
          Aug. 24...Little Rock, AR
          Aug. 25...Jackson, TN
          Aug. 26...Bowling Green, KY
          Aug. 27...Anderson, IN
          Aug. 28...Racine, WI
          Aug. 29...Racine, WI
          ... check.

PROPAGANDA:
          Hot Bike magazine comes to life! The ultimate steel horse cavalry of motorcycle enthusiasts all covered by the editors. Those who ride from the start to the finish are termed "LongRiders" and will be held in the highest honor. All makes and models are allowed. Throughout the tour, bike owners will be able to pick up and take off from any city following fellow bikers to the final destination.
          Spectators are free.
          Check.

I'd say that's a resounding YES !!!

Comment

Working...
          X