LR parade and Cruisapalooza....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR parade and Cruisapalooza....

Was that not fun? I enjoyed it tremendously. Now the people waiting on the parade to pass may have felt different,but I thought it was great! It was fun waving and people and even getting a thumbs up or two. The Cruisapalooza was fun also. I wish I had walked around more,but I was worn out from the thrash on my truck the last two or three days. I needed to save some energy for today! Speaking of which,I should've been in bed already since I got less than three hours sleep last night.

I literally finished my truck 30 minutes before we left. I torqued the lugs on my new wheels,hit the shower and away we went! We forgot something,and I pulled off to the side of the street instead of going back. The truck wouldn't start. It ran great Thursday in the short time I drove it,but that didn't make me feel good at all. I tightened the positive battery cable,and away we went. I had "jumpy tach" all day long though,and it finally quit altogether when we left for home tonight. I hate electrical gremlins!

See y'all this morning hopefully.

Re: LR parade and Cruisapalooza....

you're just warming up

great job on planning last night
    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
    2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

i had a great time. it was well organized and a whole lot of fun. carol and her crew did a awesome job with everything. thanks for putting it together and thanks to the city of little rock for letting us come into town and do what we love to do with our cars, "cruise 'em". 8) 8) 8)

Comment

So glad you all had fun. Already miss everyone. Had so much fun at Cruisapalooza Friday evening and super big time at fairgrounds for Hot Rod Magazine's Power Tour! It was a blast this morning during the exit after the driver's meeting waiving "see ya soon" to all.

Cruise safe - please stay in touch. If any of you are looking for something to do in the fall please visit www.cruisinlittlerock.com and check on The Rock's Big Cruisefest. Again, many thanks, hrm

Comment

Carol,
          Both days were a blast! I had a big time at both of them! Good job.

I just hate it's over with. I sure don't want to go back to work.

I hope we get another chance down here for the Power Tour!

Comment

Working...
          X