No announcement yet.

Car Cruises and Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is my pleasure to set up and take my friends for a cruise, this area is my backyard and playground........ Fun stuff!!
    Attached Files
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I agree Marlon. We have to reward George for his efforts.

More great pictures George, Thanks!!!!
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

George is a wonderful tour guide - we even got Lewis & Clark printed trip guides. Thank goodness there was no test though. I also bought David Miller's book (The Complete Paddler: Guidebook to Kayaking the Missouri River) when we were at Gavin's Point Visitors Center and read it later. I am now an expert on wing dams and vault toilets, and I mean that in a good way.

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; March 7, 2013, 06:32 AM.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Damn that looks like such a good time!!! What was Norb doing standing on a table?!?! LOL
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
            Damn that looks like such a good time!!! What was Norb doing standing on a table?!?! LOL
            Working for tips - what else ?
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              Working for tips - what else ?
              In that case, it looks like Jim was either a customer or is about to me a customer.........
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

In that case, it looks like Jim was either a customer or is about to me a customer.........
                C'mon Bucky - Don't Ask, Don't Tell !
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Bucky doesnt have to follow that rule in today's military... just check with the politicians...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

IF I had the original photo AND was good at photo-shop, I'd 'photo-shop' a dollar bill in Jim's hand. Heck, I'd make it a $20, Norb's not cheap.

I can only imagine the photo's you'll see later this year, if we end up at the same spot.

Comment

Dancing??

Originally posted by 99SS&92Z28 View Post
                      IF I had the original photo AND was good at photo-shop, I'd 'photo-shop' a dollar bill in Jim's hand. Heck, I'd make it a $20, Norb's not cheap.
                      The pole must have been just off camera
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Funny guys!!! It's all fun and games when the short guy and the bald guy are in the pictures!!!

Marlon, I sold the 94 Z28 yesterday. My heart sank a little as I watched it being driven away. She went to a good home. The new owner is very capable of maintaining the beast that she is.
                        Jim & Maureen
                        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

I'm surprised it lasted that long Jim - seemed like a very reasonable price to say the least.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Beast??
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              Beast??
                              They can be turned into one
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Congrats on the quick sale! I can understand the regret as well.
                                Patrick & Tammy
                                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                                X