No announcement yet.

Car Cruises and Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim, I would say that you'll regret it, but having that 99 should soothe any regrets you might have. The only thing you would miss on Power Tour would be a back seat for 'Tour swag' and coolers.

Mind if I ask what you were asking?

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
      Funny guys!!! It's all fun and games when the short guy and the bald guy are in the pictures!!!
      Isn't it all suppose to be fun and games...regardless of our physical attributes? As long as no one gets hurt
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

My asking price was $4,000.00 without replacing the A/C compressor. I sold it for $3,800.00 because the buyer is a friend. Maureen and I had already made up our minds that if he didn't want it we would take it on the Power Tour.
        Jim & Maureen
        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Well, Mary and I have adopted a very nice new toy........it followed us home the other day:

so I gave it a bath and took it to work with me yesterday:

Earl likes her, and she's a great addition to the family, but she hasn't told me her name, yet........

Earl will do the Power Tour, but she gets to make the Western Tour in September.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Dorothy has come home to Kansas
            Last edited by silver_bullet; March 9, 2013, 08:48 AM.
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag. Dorothy would make a good name since she lives in Kansas now!
              Jim & Maureen

Comment

she may not have red slippers, but magical shoes none the less... and the red dress is stunning

Where's Toto
                Last edited by silver_bullet; March 9, 2013, 09:51 AM.
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Ed, you son of a gun..... That's awesome!!! Congrats on the Camaro!!
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                    My asking price was $4,000.00 without replacing the A/C compressor. I sold it for $3,800.00 because the buyer is a friend.
                    Very nice...looks like a win-win deal for the parties involved
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

The color matches your eyes.HaHa Congrats.
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Please delete this message...............
                        Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 11, 2013, 07:22 AM.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Thanks all. I think everybody involved is happy with this deal. Buying a car from Jim and Maureen made this an easy decision for us.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Thanks Ed. She is a pretty car and we are glad she went to people that would appreciate her and not trash her. It really was a tough decision to sell her but we needed room for the 99 Vette.
                            Jim & Maureen

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              Hey Bucky....don't leave me out....I get to ride in the right seat! Mary
                              Mary, I apologize..... Sometimes it's better sitting in that right seat.....

It's a really nice Z-28, I'm gladd ya'll scooped it up!!
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

We are in at Stoney Creek, looking forward to doing this again, and I can't remember why I was up on the table except to get a better view, think maybe there was more to this pic we are missing, Bucky you should really try to make this if you can, it's a blast. And I know you will just have to make a pass or 2 with Jade.

Comment

Working...
                                X