No announcement yet.

Car Cruises and Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the token bun on top of that thing(like a string bikini on Dolly Parton). I guess you need some place for your fingers to hold it without them getting greasy(the burger, not Dolly).

The other thought is, how much ketchup would you need to consume to get thru that plate of fries and the burger?

A couple of questions George; how big is that thing, a pound or more? and was the server able to get that plate from the kithen to the table without losing a couple of fries on the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      I have a hunch George will take us there in July -
      George, is that the event that you were telling me about at the swap meet a couple of weeks ago?
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
        Martinsburg, Nebraska's Bob's Bar...... Bob's Big Burger and a standard side order or fries, cheese balls and mushrooms. NO ICE CREAM!!
        It certainly looks BS approved. I would forego ice cream with that meal (at least til later)
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
          George, is that the event that you were telling me about at the swap meet a couple of weeks ago?
          Yes Mike - google Rock N Rods in Sioux City. 1/8 mile Drag racing and Show N Shine downtown and Saturday morning George took us on a back roads tour - last year was called Lewis and Clark Corp of Discovery run.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Anybody remember the Funny Face drink mixes that Mom used to make ?

Flavors were; Goofy Grape, Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry, Freckle Face Strawberry, Loud Mouth Lime, Choo-Choo Cherry, Jolly Olly Orange and Lefty Lemon.

I was a Goofy Grape guy.
            What was your favorite ?

Comment

• Rooms reserved July 19 and 20 at Stoney Creek Inn.

Steve - I was a grape Kool-aid and Silver Satin wine "shake 'em-up" type - in my sordid youth.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
              X