Lurkers Let's Hear From You!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkoppes View Post
    Hello. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. This year will be my 11th PT and 9th long haul. I used to drive a black '66 El Camino up until last year when I finished my Camaro.
    Very nice Camaro in your Garage......Heather I believe...... http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...evrolet-Camaro
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

new job, im OUT for PT 2013
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
        new job, im OUT for PT 2013
        Hey Charles, maybe see you in Texas?? Arlington to Texarkana??
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Welcome out into the sunshine everybody!
          Yeah Charles, you can make it up to Arlington on Saturday, or Texarkana on Sunday......or both.......(insert smiley here)
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hi All,,, Yes I have to confess, I am I lurker.
            Last year was my first PT and enjoyed it, so much that I'm doing it again this year. Just like everyone said, it is addicting.
            I really enjoy the seeing all the pictures in "The Countdown" thread. Keep them coming and Thanks.

Larry

Comment

Well join right in Larry, you're already part of the family!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I guess I'm a lurker too. I am on here every couple days reading the posts but I usually do not comment.

We are planing the long haul again this year. It will be our 3rd straight. It is addictive. I can't wait.
                http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                  mkoppes, Almost 4 years and ONLY 4 posts....You are KING of the Lurkers.. All hail the king..Find some of us on the Tour and we will buy you a cold one..

mkoppes, There will be lots of beer for the King of Lurk....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

another not necessarily lurker, just from time to time check in to see whats happening!! We did long haul in 2010, sat out in 11 & 12, let the group tell us that cruisin the coast is more fun....we will be back on HRPT in our own backyard this year!! Hoping to have 13 yr old grandson along for the fun
                    Last edited by momsmustang; March 3, 2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post

mkoppes, There will be lots of beer for the King of Lurk....
                      Cool!
                      Long Hauler: 2002, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 14 ,15, 16. Short Hauler : 01, 13

Comment

im going to have to work that saturday if im going to be off the following weekend for the NHRR in Bowling Green
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I think I LURKED again today...Not sure though..
                          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

If it lasts more than 4 hours - CALL A DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!!
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              If it lasts more than 4 hours - CALL A DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!!

why would you call a doctor
                              if it's working that well, call the wife/girlfriend or both
                              build up points for the future
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X