Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• novadriver
    replied
    My Name is Chris and I' am a LURKOHOLIC from Maryland, yes I look every day but only post once in a while. I will be Long Haulling this year in a Nova I think. George thanks for posting more great pics all the time. See you all on tour.

Leave a comment:

• fast86-gn
    replied
    Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    We know many Power Tour folks lurk around the forum board with out ever saying too much or anything at all.
    We would like to meet you guys and gals. If you are not registered, please do so, pick a screen name, tell us where you are from and what you will be driving.....

By the way, I'm George from Vermillion, SD, most likely we will be driving our '92 Petty Edition Grand Prix.

Yeah I have 22 posts in about a years time. lol I'm on so many different forums it's hard to keep up but always here around PT time.

I will be driving my 1986 Buick Grand National and I am from Dallas, TX. Long Haulin for the first time in 2013. I have done parts of '03, '08 and '12 all in the GN.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    started a topic Lurkers Let's Hear From You!!

Lurkers Let's Hear From You!!

We know many Power Tour folks lurk around the forum board with out ever saying too much or anything at all.
    We would like to meet you guys and gals. If you are not registered, please do so, pick a screen name, tell us where you are from and what you will be driving.....

By the way, I'm George from Vermillion, SD, most likely we will be driving our '92 Petty Edition Grand Prix.
    Last edited by 200WINS; February 27, 2013, 07:39 AM.
Working...
X