Lurkers Let's Hear From You!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurkers Let's Hear From You!!

We know many Power Tour folks lurk around the forum board with out ever saying too much or anything at all.
    We would like to meet you guys and gals. If you are not registered, please do so, pick a screen name, tell us where you are from and what you will be driving.....

By the way, I'm George from Vermillion, SD, most likely we will be driving our '92 Petty Edition Grand Prix.
    Last edited by 200WINS; February 27, 2013, 07:39 AM.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    We know many Power Tour folks lurk around the forum board with out ever saying too much or anything at all.
    We would like to meet you guys and gals. If you are not registered, please do so, pick a screen name, tell us where you are from and what you will be driving.....

By the way, I'm George from Vermillion, SD, most likely we will be driving our '92 Petty Edition Grand Prix.

Yeah I have 22 posts in about a years time. lol I'm on so many different forums it's hard to keep up but always here around PT time.

I will be driving my 1986 Buick Grand National and I am from Dallas, TX. Long Haulin for the first time in 2013. I have done parts of '03, '08 and '12 all in the GN.
    sigpicDavid N.
    86 GN
    08 Sky Redline
    98 GS

Comment

My Name is Chris and I' am a LURKOHOLIC from Maryland, yes I look every day but only post once in a while. I will be Long Haulling this year in a Nova I think. George thanks for posting more great pics all the time. See you all on tour.

Comment

"LURKER"
        sounds so naughty
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

For the number of threads and posts I review, versus the number of reply's i post, would classify me as a "Lurker".

Comment

I am here and probably could be considered a lurker this year... not much to say not much going on in my life.... going to making it for the Memphis stop and then continue to Charlotte this year.. first year not doing the long haul but cant afford the 2 day drive each way.
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

try to post but only when i have something insightful to say. gotta lurk this year, not gonna make it on the tour. family vacation the week before.

Comment

you'all just WISH I was a Lurker!

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post

Run Run Run George is here!

Comment

hell I just don't have time to post I'm posting this on my lunch break at 8 o'clockat night but I'll see you on the Power Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                      you'all just WISH I was a Lurker!
                      You just want to be naughty Allen
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Brian, been lurking here to get info on the tour. Last year was our first time and planning to do the long haul again this year in our 96 Impala SS.

Comment

Welcome to our little world......don't be a stranger!!
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by iowaSSfan View Post
                            Brian, been lurking here to get info on the tour. Last year was our first time and planning to do the long haul again this year in our 96 Impala SS.
                            What part of Iowa are you from? Nw corner here. Sioux rapids.

Comment

Yep, I'm a lurker too. Look in almost every day but don't post very often. I can go months reading the posts here without actually "logging in" so the PM's are not a great way to contact me.
                              There's a difference between 'having something to say' and 'having to say something'. I know the difference.
                              Non-denominational car nut.
                              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                              Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
                              X