Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got one George...Welcome to the boards Brian
    Originally posted by iowaSSfan View Post
    Brian, been lurking here to get info on the tour. Last year was our first time and planning to do the long haul again this year in our 96 Impala SS.
    Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
    Yep, I'm a lurker too. Look in almost every day but don't post very often. I can go months reading the posts here without actually "logging in" so the PM's are not a great way to contact me.
    There's a difference between 'having something to say' and 'having to say something'. I know the difference.
    So just what are you saying Charles??
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

George, lurking is a time honored tradition, isn't it?

Actually Phil bribed me to join the board, and it worked.

Comment

Yep, I'm a lurker too. Look in almost every day but don't post very often. I can go months reading the posts here without actually "logging in" so the PM's are not a great way to contact me.
        There's a difference between 'having something to say' and 'having to say something'. I know the difference.
        and I do not
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

welcome aboard Brian

Comment

I was just lurking around when I finally noticed Mike's new signature line. It's a good one Mike!!!
            Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

So I guess you're not a good candidate for a filibuster contest Charles ?
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 99SS&92Z28 View Post
                George, lurking is a time honored tradition, isn't it?

Actually Phil bribed me to join the board, and it worked.
                You needed that missing magnet so it worked I guess.............
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Charles - perhaps you can help me out (since you know the difference). Which category would your response fall into when responding to the following statement "What do you have to say for yourself young man?"

Comment

I was lurking through this tread to see who the new and occasional guy's and what do I find..........all the regulars here, go figure!
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                      I was lurking through this tread to see who the new and occasional guy's and what do I find..........all the regulars here, go figure!
                      Not everyone......... Bahahaha!!!

Welcome all the Lurkers.... I was once a lurker, back in the day.
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

Now you are just a plain old stalker right B-Man ?
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

What's a lurker..I'm not sure if I lurk or not..Do you do it alone or are you with someone..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                            What's a lurker..I'm not sure if I lurk or not..Do you do it alone or are you with someone..

That's a damn good question. Is better to do it alone or with someone else?! And how many times should one lurk?! LMAO!!!
                            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                            - George Orwell

Comment

Do it -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Reckon I qualify this year.
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X