X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
    Yep, I'm a lurker too. Look in almost every day but don't post very often. I can go months reading the posts here without actually "logging in" so the PM's are not a great way to contact me.
    There's a difference between 'having something to say' and 'having to say something'. I know the difference.
    and I do not

Leave a comment:

• 99SS&92Z28
    replied
    George, lurking is a time honored tradition, isn't it?

Actually Phil bribed me to join the board, and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Got one George...Welcome to the boards Brian
    Originally posted by iowaSSfan View Post
    Brian, been lurking here to get info on the tour. Last year was our first time and planning to do the long haul again this year in our 96 Impala SS.
    Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
    Yep, I'm a lurker too. Look in almost every day but don't post very often. I can go months reading the posts here without actually "logging in" so the PM's are not a great way to contact me.
    There's a difference between 'having something to say' and 'having to say something'. I know the difference.
    So just what are you saying Charles??

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    Originally posted by iowaSSfan View Post
    Brian, been lurking here to get info on the tour. Last year was our first time and planning to do the long haul again this year in our 96 Impala SS.
    What part of Iowa are you from? Nw corner here. Sioux rapids.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Welcome to our little world......don't be a stranger!!

Leave a comment:

• iowaSSfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    you'all just WISH I was a Lurker!
    You just want to be naughty Allen

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    hell I just don't have time to post I'm posting this on my lunch break at 8 o'clockat night but I'll see you on the Power Tour

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    Originally posted by 200WINS View Post

By the way, I'm George from Vermillion, SD, most likely we will be driving our '92 Petty Edition Grand Prix.
    Run Run Run George is here!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    you'all just WISH I was a Lurker!

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    try to post but only when i have something insightful to say. gotta lurk this year, not gonna make it on the tour. family vacation the week before.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    I am here and probably could be considered a lurker this year... not much to say not much going on in my life.... going to making it for the Memphis stop and then continue to Charlotte this year.. first year not doing the long haul but cant afford the 2 day drive each way.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    For the number of threads and posts I review, versus the number of reply's i post, would classify me as a "Lurker".

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    "LURKER"
    sounds so naughty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X