JERRY PITT SINKING ON STAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JERRY PITT SINKING ON STAGE

Jerry is anouncing on the stage solo. The goof they have to fill Chads place sucks....He dont even know cars... Im here now in front of thr stage.. I will load a pic later.
    Living the dream!

Re: JERRY PITT SINKING ON STAGE

next year we'll need a live web cast! keep us posted fred!

Comment

I agree - the dufus doesn't know cars, wasn't funny, didn't interact with the audience. What a waste of time! At least they could have found someone that knows what this is about...
      John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

I thought I remember "Doc" from year's past saying he would be there this year. Hmmmmm...

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. Seeing how I never had the mic it appears that you're failing HOT ROD editor identification 101. Rob wasn't up there either.

Perhaps it's Joe Pagano, who by the way has over 3 feet of water in his house in Indiana and going through a bout of severe back pain.

So, maybe go up and support Joe a little bit on the board as opposed to flame him. Oh, that's right, this is a forum.

BTW, live webcast is available at http://www.hotrod.com/2008powertour/index.html

Comment

hotrod.com proved they don't want us there!!! don't listen to your customers and you will fail!

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
              I thought I remember "Doc" from year's past saying he would be there this year. Hmmmmm...

Cheaps 8)
              He didnt say he was coming to mc he was driving the tour but goes to show you cant trust what he says. I see nothing wrong with the mc this yr. Clarence is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                Jerry is anouncing on the stage solo. The goof they have to fill Chads place sucks....He dont even know cars... Im here now in front of thr stage.. I will load a pic later.
                Are you saying Jerry doesnt know anything about cars? If so how did he get a job with Hot Rod magazine? Give clarence a chance he is new. I didnt care for him much when I first saw him but he kind of grows on you. We sat in front of the stage for 3 days before we had to go home to deal with a family emergency.

Comment

Seems fine to me but I'm on tour for fun, not to pick things apart. I can have controversy at work.
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I thought this tour is about fun,cars and making friend, which I have made many. Not about MC's.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy2
                      Thanks for the compliment. Seeing how I never had the mic it appears that you're failing HOT ROD editor identification 101. Rob wasn't up there either.

Perhaps it's Joe Pagano, who by the way has over 3 feet of water in his house in Indiana and going through a bout of severe back pain.

So, maybe go up and support Joe a little bit on the board as opposed to flame him. Oh, that's right, this is a forum.

BTW, live webcast is available at http://www.hotrod.com/2008powertour/index.html
                      WRONG -Joe has been an asshole for the 3 years that I have been on tour.

But I guess I should be thanking you for not fixing the problem because now instead of sitting there listing to your sponsors hock their products, I am at the hotel relaxing with friends.

It clearly appears that you have more business than you need so why do you care what we think?

Comment

I participated in the '06 and 07' tours. I don't see how people can sit in front of the main stage for hours at a time -- BORING.
                        2006 HRPT LH
                        2007 HRPT LH
                        2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy2

HAHA I was kind of thinking the same thing but didn't say anything cause I thought I might have missed something up on stage. I could have sworn that was Clarence and Joe holding the mics not Joe and Jerry.

Oh and for those who say the stage is boring well then that is more of a chance for us to win then. Its not boring. If it would have been possible for us to stay we had been there all day. Everybody up there is doing an awesome job. Its fun and if all it is you can do is pick apart everything wrong you don't like then stay home. At least you are there. Some of us had to cut the trip short due to family emergency. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Comment

I did stay home. ;D
                            2006 HRPT LH
                            2007 HRPT LH
                            2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

I won a GMPP flashlight, its now my garage "nice" spare, for catching the GMPP headdude thinking about what to ask if people brought and yelling Nailhead at him till he said ok and I was the only one in the crowd with one.
                              Actually I thought it was fun to just plain wander and go to the stage and leave back and forth as the evening went on. Last year however I spent 3 of the nights seaching for parts or trying to fix the car so I didn't get anywhere then.
                              Central TEXAS Sleeper
                              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Working...
                              X