JERRY PITT SINKING ON STAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JERRY PITT SINKING ON STAGE

Apology in advance for the newbie question ?

Not sure if I have seen Jerry Pitt while I have been on the tour this year. Can someone post a picture?
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGT
      I did stay home. ;D
      Oh sorry I wasnt referring the comment towards you.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbnj
        Apology in advance for the newbie question ?

Not sure if I have seen Jerry Pitt while I have been on the tour this year. Can someone post a picture?
        He was up on the stage in Little Rock for a bit but not with the mic he was trying to get the live shot for the website going. Other then that the next 2 or 3 days he was gone to kids graduations. After that I dont know since we had an emergency we had to get back to at home. I would post a pic of him from last yr., but I dont know how to post pics on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonynsherry516
          Originally posted by LadyGT
          I did stay home. ;D
          Oh sorry I wasnt referring the comment towards you.
          It's cool. Everybody has a gripe about something regarding tour and last year I had lots of them. I just can't sit in front of a stage and sit in the heat unless there is something exciting happening. Not worth the sunburn. Now, if the sponsors would put up some type of shade tent, I may be inclined to sit for a while.
          2006 HRPT LH
          2007 HRPT LH
          2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

First I owe Jerry an apology, I ment to refer to Joe. Joe did a fine job, but the first couple days he was treading water solo. By the end of the week Clarence was able read the crowd and also did a pretty good job. The stage thing is not for everyone, and thats good too, to me Power Tour is having fun how I like to do it. And Ihad a great time!
            Living the dream!

Comment

Clarence has an attitude that i cannot accept

If you had a junkie shirt on, he was not talking to you, not even GOOD Morning at the Hotel.

I hope he does not come back
              bob

Comment

yes i sit in front of the stage and try to win stuff
                yes i missed Chad (a lot)
                yes i did not like Clarence at first but he did grow on me and i liked his DJ voice
                yes Clarence did talk to me with my car junkie t-shirt on
                yes i will be back next year

and no I am not Linda Davis LOL

cant we all just get along love to all Mrs Crankshaft

Comment

Dang it Lori ...

Get your own username and avatar !!!

:P

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                    Clarence has an attitude that i cannot accept

If you had a junkie shirt on, he was not talking to you, not even GOOD Morning at the Hotel.

I hope he does not come back
                    bob
                    I enjoyed a lot of his antics. He was always pleasant with me when I spoke with him, Junkie shirt on or not. I did recognize him from Forza Motorsport Showdown right away.

Comment

THis is why I wish the Route was Longer

so the long Haulers who DRIVE the ROUTE miss the stage Antic's

bob

Comment

He got on my nerves at first but he kinda grew on me. Anybody's who's job it is to blab all day is sure to ruffle some feathers, but for the most part I think he did a decent job. He was ripping on me and I on him so it's all good.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Red Hat (ha,ha), red hat (heh, heh) ...

.. red dump truck, red dump truck, (heh heh, ha, ha) ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster

???
                            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                              Originally posted by White Monster

???
                              That's what Clarence was calling me when I was up on stage for the Newlywed game with Reni. I"m going to have to get a tshirt made for next year. ;D
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We thought Clarence did pretty well. He and Joe did give CJTV, Chad, and Dave a nice plug on day 1...about 2 or 3 minutes. I thought that was cool. They even noticed and mentioned all the 'freaks' in their CJTV shirts. We talked with Clarence at length a few times, and he's a nice guy.....but I do think he's more of a media guy than a car guy.
                                As for Jerry Pitt, I think he's making an attempt to make the HR site interesting enough to visit. I imagine he, along with the other guys over there will continue to work to improve the forum. That will take some time, 'cause they don't control the money.......but I really think they are trying.
                                Anyone visited the link I posted on the countdown board? If not, take a minute, have an 'adult beverage' while it loads, scroll down a bit and see what he's done.

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

Otherwise, we had a great PT, and plan on coming next year, and many years after that.
                                My only regret is that I didn't meet enough of you guys.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X