Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please do not put stickers on Hot Rod vehicles. Important.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do not put stickers on Hot Rod vehicles. Important.

All- I've had some phone calls and seen some photos in this forum where some of you are putting our stickers on Hot Rod vehicles and on sponsor booths. Please stop it. It's annoying the Hot Rod guys and the sponsors, which does me more long-term harm than good. I appreciate the intention, but please save the stickers for your own cars and stuff.

Thanks a lot-

DF

Re: Please do not put stickers on Hot Rod vehicles. Important.

I'll help where I can when I get there in Ames. I know the politics very well. No long haul for me this year.

Comment

Not sure where to post this but thought it was worth passing on. At a lunch stop at an A&W the day after DF posted this ( all days run together) we sat next to Bruce(big guy with Hot Rod) and the Flowmaster guy. He made a comment I thought was pretty cool. He said how much he respected DF and his leadership was missed at the company. Had nothing but good things to say about him and was actually an overall nice guy, different than I was expecting. He even introduced me to Kenny Wayne Shepperd. He (Bruce) said he hope that the website was a success. May just be pr but I bought it.

Comment

Bruce is the second best guy ever. Second only because someone somehere might be nicer, but maybe not. Thanks for passing on the story.

Comment

Hey Dave, the emcees gave the Junkies a nice welcome down in Little Rock, and also talked very positively about you and CJTV.com. Gave us about 3 minutes, and I don't think it was just filler. Thought it was genuine.
          I noticed today that Hot Rod has one of your pieces about hearing loss on the website. Thought that was cool.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X