Chicagoland cruisers check-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicagoland cruisers check-in

POWER TOUR 2013 Roll time is only 86 days away now.......We will leave Chicago on May 30th @ 7pm to tackle the 11hr 21min trip to arrive in Jennings, Ok. on May 31st @ 7am to eat breakfast and roll to Hallett Motor Speedway @ 9am. Hope we can grab a few extra guys to roll with our Chicagoland Power Tour '13 group.

Read more: http://forums.hotrod.com/70/7902551/...#ixzz2MhIMOZmH
    Last edited by A BAD SS; March 5, 2013, 01:06 PM.
    69 SS

Will be leaving Chicago on June 4th early early a.m. to meet everyone in Memphis.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Wow, 7pm to 7am drive to Hallet, drive Hallet for awhile then on the Arlington(around 7pm or later). 24 hours on the road, and all before the start of Power Tour, impressive

Comment

That's the way Steve rolls Marlon. Great guy.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

You going to Hallett Phil? I was probably going to skip it because I wanted to get to Arlington Thursday night. I had been hoping that Hallett would be on Thursday, but I guess the majority of people wouldn't be able to take the extra day off.

Now after reading this thread I'm kinda feelin like a wuss(sp). If they can be on the road for 24 hours I could probably manage to arrive late Friday evening in Arlington(depending on when they plan on leaving Hallett).

Comment

my plan right now is to leave Springfield il may 30th around 4:30 and drive to my uncles house in Vinita ok. then drive to texas on friday.

Comment

It's time to "Pack & Roll".....We're going to leave Chicago heading to Arrowhead Stadium on the morning of Sat. June 10th @ 3am. Since it's 7.5 hours(505 miles) from Chicago, that should land is in Kansas just about Noon. That will give us ample time to grab registration packets, apply Window stickers, fill out forms in Goodie Bag and head over to the vendor area..Let me no if you're interested in rolling along with our group...We can meet in the Walmart parking lot @ 4005 W 167th St, Country Club Hills, IL 60478...They are open 24 hours just in case you need to grab any goodies...A BP gas station is located a few blocks away for those needing fuel....
              69 SS

Comment

I am leaving Friday at 6 am from Round Lake picking up friend in Davenport at 9:00...would be willing to meet up with anyone along the way
                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Guess who's back? Lol
                  69 SS

Comment

Hot rod power tour 2018....wear u at?
                    69 SS

Comment

Originally posted by A BAD SS View Post
                      Hot rod power tour 2018....wear u at?
                      I'm Ready to pack my bags right now. Looking to leave out Late Friday Night to roll towards Bowling Green.
                      69 SS

Comment

Working...
                      X