Big Thanks from The Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks from The Rock

What an awesome weekend in The Rock. I want to personally thank all of you for coming to our great city and state! Wonderful people, very cool cruisers.

I hope you all had fun while you were here. I will continue to visit the site frequently for updates on how much fun you guys and gals are having.

Cruise safe, HRM

Re: Big Thanks from The Rock

Carol,

While Ken and I didn't make it to LR, I've heard what an awesome time everyone had! :D I would venture to say the participants had a 200% better time in LR this year over last due to your efforts! ;) Thank you for mentioning the VA Hospital cruise to the locals, I appreciate it. Hope to meet you somewhere sometime on the road. :-*

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Carol, I didn't get the chance to meet you because we were so busy! We found a great little pub, I think it was the Underground Pub - and we spent part of the evening on the patio listening to the music and having a good meal. I'm glad I was able to get you to come over to this site to let us all know what was happening.

Comment

Everything was great Carol!! We had a blast both days,and I wish we could do something like that every weekend.

Comment

A big thanks to you Carol, a great evening and a huge thanks to chris from the AK Pontiac club fr helping us find a soulution to our trans problems on the catalina

Comment

add my voice to all of those who enjoyed their stay in Little Rock (I left a couple of the old HRPT Forum Freaks stickers (last year's version) for you, maybe you or someone could use them). At any rate, your work in organizing the cruise, the departure from the venue, and all of the events, was above and beyond.....(if I was an exec with family events, I would be hiring you in a new york minute, for big bucks).....thanks again....

Comment

yes the underground pub was great COLD BEER COLD AC was great after a hot day in a car

Thank you little rock

Comment

Thank you back Carol - great job and great venue.
                We tried to thank all the police directing and blocking traffic too!

Hope that police overtime budget didnt wipe out your salary increase for next year? ;D

Comment

Again Carol Thanks to all
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. It was our pleasure to roll out the red carpet for the best people in the world "car crazy people!"

Additionally, thanks for your great comments regarding Little Rock's finest - I will share your appreciation with the police department - they were impressed with all of you - you all had fun but never gave them any problem at all - it is so nice when we can come together from all different facets and have a blast!

I will be posting many photos on www.cruisinlittlerock.com - should be available in the next day or two so make sure you check the site when you get a chance.

Rock on my brothers and sisters - most important stay safe and have fun, HRM

Comment

I'd have to second Little Rock's police dept doing a great job. I only wish Springfield's would have been that on top of their game. Great place Little Rock is, the wife and I are wanting to visit again soon when we can spend some more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X