Hey Mikee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mikee

How ya doin'? I noticed Wisconsin seemed kind of... underwater lately.

Re: Hey Mikee

Started building the ARK yesterday! we are fine here....but its wet or underwater everywhere.

2 dams broke up by wisc. dells and drained lake delton... floods and flooded basements all over...none at my house tho!

I appreciate the calls and concern thanks.

BE AWARE! POSSIBLE HEAVY RAIN FORECAST in MINN. for thurs. and storms possible friday in MADISON.( I WONT ALLOW IT TO RAIN IN MADISON ) until midnite anyway!
    remember the ground here is saturated and more rain will cause road flooding. the route from minn. to madison can flash flood very quickly...since it's very hilly

Well enuf of that talk! ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!

ORBIT and I will be in madison.....whatever the weather, to greet and meet you guys!

Comment

Good to know, Mikee.

By the by, this is Cstmwgn's kid, Kate. He told me to introduce myself, 'case you were wondering.

Comment

drive safe!!! lots of deer in the wisconsin run too! good to meet you! cstmcab....... see ya in madtown!

Comment

Originally posted by Cstmcab
          Good to know, Mikee.

By the by, this is Cstmwgn's kid, Kate. He told me to introduce myself, 'case you were wondering.
          Hey Kate, good to see you on here. If you see us in Lincoln say "hi"!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

F.Y.I..............SUNNY AND 70 TODAY.......DRY AND BREEZY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

SEE YA'ALL FRIDAY!

Comment

Yea, Mikee dthey told us today at the drivers meeting to make sure we make the meeting at Lincoln, because the route has changed due to flooding. Hope all is well with you, and hope to meet you later.
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

hope to meet all you guys too! they closed the interstate hwy. toniye from west of milwaukee to east of madison..........due to high water and possible bridge collapse.

another dam close by is in danger of giving out also! they have closed that hwy at the bridge too! water ran around it and undermined the sides. none of those are near the route you will be on!

SPREAD THE WORD.... they are calling for more possible storms thurs. nite here..although it should be gone by the time you get into wisc. the water will not be! so find a local staion on the radio and get the latest updates.

IOWA and MINN. are also in the path of the thurs storms possibly earlier.

see you rain or shine in MADTOWN!

Comment

Thanks for the room, Mikee. It's so nice and I'm so happy it's not another Super 8!!! Unfourtunately I can hear Joe and Clarence from the room if I try. I'll just have to turn up the music.

Comment

we could hear through the wALLS TOO! unreal for a clarion. hope you got the free breakfast!

have a safe drive back...and keep in touch!
                    now i need to reserve some for next year. are you coming back for it?

Comment

Working...
                    X