Power Tour Lunch stop & Party on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
    Who is coming to the finish line party? Is everyone good with burgers & hot dogs? Trying to get a count.
    Still sounds like a good time. The two of us are still planning to attend Saturday. Burgers and dogs would be great. If you can, please PM me your address and phone.

Thanks
    Mike and Donna
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

I plan on being there - PM received previously, thank you.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I have only met Big Dave before...........to my knowledge. I hope to meet up with some of you all at some point during the tour. The after party is a possibility for me!

Comment

I will add BBQ from Lancasters to the menu.

There will be a lot going on that day, Mooresville Motorplex car show, Roush Yates car show, and I think our Downtown Cruise in will be the same day, and the Finish Line Party.

Everyone meeting after the long haul ceremony might work out. I was planning on going to the Roush Yates car show, then setting up for the party.

Comment

I'm in! - don't forget a kettle on the table for your troubles or your favorite charity
            nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'll be there. And like everyone else says, Can you PM me with your address and about the times you will be there. I think I will take some extra time and go down to Wilmington,NC after the Long Hauler pictures and want to be there before dark..
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Can you PM me your address?

Thanks Ken
                PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

anyone know where this is going to be (without spilling secrets)?........rexx!

Comment

PM's sent.

Rex, most poeple on this thread are coming over along with a bunch of local hot rodders. If your into cars, bench racing (telling lies) BBQ, beer and other adult beverages you should enjoy your self.

I plan on being here around 1:00 or so and getting things cranked up. every one is welcome after that. If you show up early the beer is in the shop fridge. Help your self.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                      Who is coming to the finish line party? Is everyone good with burgers & hot dogs? Trying to get a count.
                      count me in...unless i don't make PT this year.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

We can bring 3 cars & 6 people that are all running together. If that doesn't overload you shoot me a PM with the info.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                          count me in...unless i don't make PT this year.

Has your short tour turned into no tour??
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

Has your short tour turned into no tour??
                            don't count me out yet
                            just not sure
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Doug Herberts place is just down the road from the speedway and/or Zmax if anyone needs some speed parts. Most of their business is mail order, but they have a retail store there. I go to Charlotte/Zmax a lot for shows and drag racing.
                              2011 Long Hauler
                              2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

I may be able to stick around for a while, so I'll probably be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X