No announcement yet.

Power Tour Lunch stop & Party on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hhmmmmm might have to hit the dragon AFTER this ... .hhmmm decisions decisions

Comment

We are also going to be cooking a pig all day for some genuine North Carolina BBQ. There is plenty of parking if the drive and parking area are full, please park at the commercial space behind us and walk over. They will be closed on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
        We are also going to be cooking a pig all day for some genuine North Carolina BBQ. There is plenty of parking if the drive and parking area are full, please park at the commercial space behind us and walk over. They will be closed on Saturday.
        That's one of the best things about going back home to New Bern NC is the BBQ is the best in NC.
        Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

I'm hungry already -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            I'm hungry already -
            I don't think you care which state your Bar B Q is cooked in. Did I not see you eating Illinois B B Q last year?
            Last edited by smalblock; May 16, 2013, 05:37 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

I'll be able to hit there for a few hours, then have to hit the road to get to Dallas Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post
                I don't think you care which state your Bar B Q is cooked in. Did I not see you eating Illinois B B Q last year?
                Yep - right across the picnic table from you and yours, good company.

Wait a minute - I thought that was Missouri ? If it's Tuesday this must be Belgium kinda thing.
                Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 17, 2013, 05:35 AM.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil is like a couple of us, mention food and beverages and throw in some hot rods we are in, really plan on being there.

Comment

The food should be ready around 6 or so. That should be enough time for everyone to hit the car shows and cruise in downtown. It starts around 3:00 pm and goes to 8:00.

We are planning on Brats, burgers and BBQ.
                    what can i bring?
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cjcyclone View Post
                      Phil is like a couple of us, mention food and beverages and throw in some hot rods we are in, really plan on being there.
                      Cool -

Yes Harley - can we bring anything or do you need a bartender, ice, trash hauler, etc. ?
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                        what can i bring?
                        Beer is always welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                          Cool -

Yes Harley - can we bring anything or do you need a bartender, ice, trash hauler, etc. ?
                          We should have most bases covered, any sides would be great such as slaw or desert etc. I am not sure what everyone likes. There is an ABC store about 2 miles South & North of the house right on Williamson Rd.

Comment

Saturday will be a busy day.

Dan Holohan is opening the doors for any one that wants to check his place out. The address is:

502 Performance Rd
                            Mooresville, North Carolina 28115
                            Always open.Phone (704) 450-0607
                            Email [email protected]
                            Website http://www.holohanshotrods.com

He is a great guy and does some awesome builds. If anyone wants to follow me over after the Roush Yates show, track me down.

Comment

It looks like rain in Charlotte and clearing up on Saturday. If any one would like to start the party earlier on Friday, I will be in the garage Friday night after Z Max. Call for directions.

The pig has been injected and is ready to go. It should be some good BBQ on Saturday.

Lars

Comment

The pig has been injected and is ready to go. It should be some good BBQ on Saturday.

Lars
                                "should be some good BBQ on Saturday" is no longer the operative or correct phrase . The pig, sides, drinks and company were absolutely great. Everyone that made it to Lars knows what I am talking about. Everyone that didn't make it missed out on a really great time. Thanks again to our hosts Lars and Tina. Also, a special thanks to the "cooks" for showing us yankees what "some good BBQ" is all about
                                FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X