Power Tour Lunch stop & Party on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Lunch stop & Party on Saturday

Roush Yates Parts in Mooresville is expected to have a lunch stop on Friday on the way into Z Max Dragway.

They are also having a car show on Saturday that includes chassis dyno's, an open house of the parts department, and some of the best free hot dogs I have ever had. Any one building a car will like there used parts department...lots of great ideas and deals.

My house is about 1 mile away, we are welcoming every one over for a party on Saturday after the car show. Anyone needing to do some work on there cars before heading home Sunday is more than welcome to do so at my place.

Please send a PM for my address and phone #.

Roush in Mooresville or Concord? How far is Mooresville from there? Been to Roush-Fenway racing in Concord before.

Comment

If I make it all the way, I'm in!!!
      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
      - George Orwell

Comment

Roush Yates Performance Products
        122 Knob Hill Road
        Mooresville, NC 28117

Bucky, I hope you make it along with the rest of the Forum Freaks.

Comment

This sounds good to me.

Comment

I hope everyone can make it I need to meet the rest of the crazies of which I'm sure I'll feel right at home with .
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Thanks htrdharley. Sounds like a good plan. Hope we can make it
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

I can do that......
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Look's like NC might be a 2 day stop for me and leave Sunday to head home. Good Times.

Comment

just send you a PM. what's a clean safe inexpensive hotel near you? thanks
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

These are the 4 hotels I recomend:

Candlewood Suites

3247 Charlotte Hwy; I-77 at Exit 33
                      (704) 360-4899 | (877) 660-8543 website

Now open. Located in "Race City USA" and minutes from the sparkling waters of Lake Norman, our hotel's location is perfect for business and leisure travelers.

Fairfield Inn Mooresville

120 Consumer Square Drive; I-77 & Hwy 150 at Exit 36
                      (704) 663-6100 | (800) 228-2800 | website

Fairfield Inn Mooresville is located at exit 36 on I-77 in the heart of "Race City USA" and just minutes from over 50 race shops including the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame, Dale Earnhardt, Inc. and Penske Racing. Several restaurants, retail shops and movie theaters are in walking distance from the hotel. Our spacious guestrooms include free high-speed internet, meeting room, exercise room, and outdoor pool. Enjoy the Early Eats complimentary continental breakfast, featuring the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich.

Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville

119 Gallery Center Drive; I-77 & Hwy 150 at Exit 36
                      (704) 660-7700 | (800) HAMPTON | website

The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Mooresville, North Carolina is the only race-themed hotel in the country! The Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville hotel features 105 rooms with oversized double rooms with queen beds, spacious king rooms with whirlpools and 2 room apartment-like suites with fully-equipped kitchens. All rooms feature coffeemakers, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers, 27" TV with cable, 2-line speakerphones with voicemail and data ports. Guests of this Mooresville, North Carolina Hampton Inn & Suites hotel will also enjoy the complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast and the On the Run™ breakfast bags (available Monday-Friday).

Hilton Garden Inn Mooresville

159 Gateway Blvd; I-77 at Exit 33
                      (704) 663-6468 | website

The Hilton Garden Inn features 122 rooms with over 2500 square feet of flexible banquet and meeting space. Each guestroom is equipped with 32 inch LCD TVs with HD programming, a spacious work area, complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet, voice mail and data port, as well as a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Hair dryer and ironing board are also standard in each room. A complimentary business center is accessible 24 hours a day, as is the 24-hour fitness center. A heated pool is also available, as well as the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                        Roush Yates Parts in Mooresville is expected to have a lunch stop on Friday on the way into Z Max Dragway.

They are also having a car show on Saturday that includes chassis dyno's, an open house of the parts department, and some of the best free hot dogs I have ever had. Any one building a car will like there used parts department...lots of great ideas and deals.

My house is about 1 mile away, we are welcoming every one over for a party on Saturday after the car show. Anyone needing to do some work on there cars before heading home Sunday is more than welcome to do so at my place.

Please send a PM for my address and phone #.
                        Is the Saturday show a definite? (getting ready to make some hotel reservations.....)

Comment

hotels you mentioned are kind of pricy for me at over $105.00 standard price. i show a Quality Inn off exit 36 with 4 out of 5 stars and priced at $79.00 standard. how is this place? how far from Lowes Track and Charlotte itself is exit 36? i might make two nites reservations.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Probably make the lunch stop but need to start the trek back Saturday. Work really interferes with fun stuff sometimes.
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

sounds neat we will see you there

Comment

Working...
                              X