Huge shout out to the Leaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge shout out to the Leaf

Thanks to jill and family for last nights party, Us brits were the last to leave and had drunk the bardry of the English Beer Jill had got in for us

Re: Huge shout out to the Leaf

Big Thanks to the Leaf the food was great beer was cold
    great home town pub

It's people like you that makes this tour great :-* :-*

Comment

Thanks to you guys for a fun night.
      Good food, great people and cheap beer.

Hope the can of Molson's is in prominent display, and maybe if enough time goes by, the Loonie and the Toonie may be worth a lot more... ;D

Comment

I also want to say Thanks for all you did for us. It was great, and the hospitality was also great. If I ever get back to Springfield I know what bar I will visit. ;D
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet everyone....And now you all are "Leaf-ers"!!!!

Jill and Chuck
          http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Now thats a badge I would be honored to carry. ;)
            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Hey Jill, thanks for letting us sign your bar ;D we will definatly be coming back next year so make sure you have some more newcastle bown for the boys

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
                Thanks to jill and family for last nights party, Us brits were the last to leave and had drunk the bar dry of the English Beer Jill had got in for us
                ;D ;DTypical.... ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by malc
                  Thanks to jill and family for last nights party, Us brits were the last to leave and had drunk the bar dry of the English Beer Jill had got in for us
                  ;D ;DTypical.... ;D ;D
                  I just thought that the Brit Boys didn't want to leave my daughter Amy and I all by ourselves at closing time!!!! Love you guys!!!!

Jill

Comment

LOL well we would have stayed all night if you hadnt caled for a cab ;D

Comment

Hey Jill, thanks for letting us sign your bar ;D we will definitely be coming back next year so make sure you have some more newcastle down for the boys
                      Jill,

Much obliged for laying out the 'junkie' carpet for Gary and I at the 'Leaf. Not sure what I enjoyed more, the catfish, the old school atmosphere of the 'Leaf or spending time with Chuck in his garage and hearing the stories of each of the relics out back. Thanks again for all the hospitality.
                      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

LOL well we would have stayed all night if you hadnt caled for a cab ;D
                        I was beginning to think that we were going to take you guys home with us!!!!

Comment

The end of the night ;D

Comment

Last to leave the "Leaf"!!!

Comment

A sspecial thanks to Jill and Chuck!The "Leaf" was one of the best stops we had!The food was awesome,the meet and greet was cool,and by far you guys were the best hosts the whole trip!If you are ever up our way,please come visit,'cause we are coming back to your place!The shirt we picked up will be a treasured and story inspiring addition to our shop wall!Thanks again "Marlins"! ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X