My Vids from first three stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vids from first three stops

Here's the vids we got from Little Rock, Springfield and Topeka. Had to call it quits in Topeka, but planning on long hauling next year.

It got a little wild in front of the hotel in Springfield in the middle of the night! LOL!

Awesome time. Enjoy the vids and I'll get pics up soon.

Linky.... ---> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=jbjokerx

Re: My Vids from first three stops

Finally done with pics too. All 1187 of them. I broke them down into different sections so you can click the links on the left for the different albums.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Thanks.Enjoyed your work!

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. I see you got my Sol. a couple of times, Thanks. I think I remember you guys running. Were'nt you running with a GTO and a couple of Grand Prix's?
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
          Thanks for the pictures. I see you got my Sol. a couple of times, Thanks. I think I remember you guys running. Were'nt you running with a GTO and a couple of Grand Prix's?
          Yep, we mingled with you a bit heading into Springfeild. I was in the Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP. My best friend was in his green one and another friend in his black '05 GTO. The GTO driver's parents were in their Dale Earnhardt Camaro that said "THEDALE" on the plate and their friends were with us in the 35th Ann Camaro and the Replica of the "Aloha Brian and Rose" Camaro.

Comment

Abrasive, Is your car stock? It really didn't sound like it. I had fun running with you guys. My daughter also owns a 04 GTO, and it is one running machine. Thanks for the pics. Stay safe on the rest of your trip.
            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
              Abrasive, Is your car stock? It really didn't sound like it. I had fun running with you guys. My daughter also owns a 04 GTO, and it is one running machine. Thanks for the pics. Stay safe on the rest of your trip.
              FAAAAR from stock....much like mine! ;)

Comment

I kind of thought so, when he passed me it sure sounded healtht. I had fun running with you all that one day, or was that trying to keep up. Anyway it was fun. Hope to see ya's next year.

Comment

HAHA! Yeah, very little stock. The exhaust mani's are (with the exception of a little port work), but they are getting replaced soon with some headers. Going to have the exhaust redone at that time too to get rid of the raspiness you probably noticed when you were behind me for a while since my cat and resonator are MIA. Talked to the guys at Cherry Bomb about using one of their glasspacks for a resonator and will probably go that route.

Always fun when you go to the parts store and they say, "what kind of car is it for?". What I tell them is dependant on what part of the car I'm working on. It's kind of a Frankenstein of various car parts. Take my front brakes for example. Olds Intrigue 12" rotors stopped by F-Body aluminum dual piston calipers, brackets and pads. LOL! I've been looking into switching to an LS1 or Northstar throttlebody to, but I've been having good results with my bored out stocker, so who knows. Jeez, it even has 2005 Bullitt Mustang wheels on it. :D

We'll definitely have to meet up with you on the tour next year. I'd love to swap one of these L67 engines in my garage into your Solstice.

www.fquick.com/wonkyseadonkey is my Fquick garage and has a pretty up to date list of modifications to the car.

Comment

I'd go for that! We will definitly look you up on the next tour. I would love to look over your car, instead of watching it fly by me. ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X