No announcement yet.

Power Tour - Travel from North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nashville or anywhere past there will be ok with me, if anyone is going that way we should look into hooking up Fri morning..phone numbers?
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

The Dickson exit about 20 miles west of Nashville has several poplar motels and restaurants and is a good area.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Nashville thrusday night aat HEI
        DALE, keith, matt, tom, bob, bob, buddy,etc
        Bob
        Last edited by 1956NY150; April 22, 2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
          Nashville thrusday night aat HEI - DALE, keith, matt, tom, bob, bob, buddy,etc, Bob 3154477183
          The aforementioned posse is staying here - HIE - 5612 Lenox Ave Nashville , Tennessee 37209 Nashville W I40/Whitebridge Rd
          nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Travel from North Carolina

I guess my original post got hi-jacked by the BS'ers travelling the interstate I 40 route. My post was looking for long haulers taking the I 20 route throught SC.GA,MS, and LA. Ya all drive safe Ya hear!!!!

Comment

we will be leaving Baltimore Monday or Tuesday

Comment

SC route

There are several of us going in the I-20 way. I'm leaving on the 30 of May along with a couple more and plan to stop some where along the way in Miss are La. line for the night.
                Long hauling it all the way back I hope on it's own power!
                Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                  The aforementioned posse is staying here - HIE - 5612 Lenox Ave Nashville , Tennessee 37209 Nashville W I40/Whitebridge Rd
                  hope to see you thursday night
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Traveling from the Asheville area (Clyde, NC) Wed. to meet my dad in Dayton, TN. Heading out early Thursday a.m. in his '63 Falcon convertible to Shreveport to meet up with my brother then on to Arlington Friday. We are pumped!
                    HRPT 2013 LONG HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by tpinman View Post
                      ....We are pumped!
                      As you should be...Welcome to the boards and get ready for an absolute blast
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
                        we will be leaving Baltimore Monday or Tuesday
                        Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                        There are several of us going in the I-20 way. I'm leaving on the 30 of May along with a couple more and plan to stop some where along the way in Miss are La. line for the night.
                        Long hauling it all the way back I hope on it's own power!
                        I'm going this route and time. I'm stopping at Meridian,Ms for my halfway on my way out there.
                        Last edited by Thomasmoto; May 11, 2013, 05:46 AM.
                        2011 Long Hauler
                        2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Look for us

If you see a red 71 Chevy truck along with a bare metal 54 chevy panel and truck blow the horn!
                          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I plan on staying near Jackson Tn thursday night and hitting Arlington early afternoon Friday. Anyone else staying near Jackson Tn let me know.
                            Last edited by BLUE STREAK; May 15, 2013, 06:31 AM.
                            PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                            1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

We'll be leaving Charlotte NC - going I85 to Atlanta - then to I20.

We plan on leaving on either Friday the 31st in the morning - or later in day on the 31st and driving through the night.

Comment

Working...
                              X