Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas BS'ers

Looking for some Kansans to run with to TX
    HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

You'll probably run down I-35, or 81.......we're on the east side so it's 69/75 for us......hope to see ya there.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Gwood74 View Post
      Looking for some Kansans to run with to TX
      Welcome to the boards....There are some really good people on here from Kansas
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

We'll be driving through there on the way down and probably stopping for the night along I-35 somewhere.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Almost Kansas.................

Welcome aboard. A couple of us will be coming through Valley Center on Thursday. Hoping to catch lunch in Wichita & then spend the night somewhere in southern Oklahoma & drive into Dallas Friday morning. We like to get in the afternoon before so that we can pick up our credentials & avoid the Saturday morning crunch. You're welcome to run in with us if it fits your schedule.
          Last edited by 67 Malibu; March 23, 2013, 09:10 AM.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Thanks all, I will surely keep an eye on the boards for more input. Had a blast last year on the two stops I did, still trying to determine how far I am going and someone to ride shotgun.
            HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              You'll probably run down I-35, or 81.......we're on the east side so it's 69/75 for us......hope to see ya there.
              I'll be doing the same route on Friday. Trying to get a group together from SW Missouri.

Comment

I won't be running this year but hope to next year. I'm northeast corner, close enough to nebraska that I can smell 'em (which isn't necessarily that close).

...Sorry in advance to the nebraska crowd...

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
                  I'll be doing the same route on Friday. Trying to get a group together from SW Missouri.
                  We'll run on Thursday so we can be in place for the Friday Veterans show........can ya leave a day earlier?
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
                    I won't be running this year but hope to next year. I'm northeast corner, close enough to nebraska that I can smell 'em (which isn't necessarily that close).

That smell is Husker Power

Comment

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post

Ssooo.........................would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Hey Buzz0 how many you have in your group so far? we are heading out fri. as well and have a group of 5 heading down. we all are from the same area.

Comment

Hey BuzzO I'm picking up brother-in -law in Aurora. Leaving early Friday. Thinking about Route 60 to Vinita then 66 To Oklahoma City
                          Do you have a game plan?
                          Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Originally posted by casper71 View Post
                            Hey Buzz0 how many you have in your group so far? we are heading out fri. as well and have a group of 5 heading down. we all are from the same area.
                            I have a grand total of Zero so far. Cruise-in season just started up so I am reconnecting with all the folks that told me last year they were in for this year. I don't expect too many will remember what they said last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 71Z-28 View Post
                              Hey BuzzO I'm picking up brother-in -law in Aurora. Leaving early Friday. Thinking about Route 60 to Vinita then 66 To Oklahoma City
                              Do you have a game plan?
                              I was planning on 60 to 69 at Big Cabin. That brings me in on the NE side of Dallas and (I hope) avoids a lot of the construction. I35 from OKC just brings back bad memories of last year- the traffic was AWFUL. Of course, that might have just been the time of day we were dealing with.

Comment

Working...
                              X