The Chief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chief!

I had the pleasure of meeting "The Chief" and his 3 friends from England on the Power Tour at Topeka. You guys were an absolute blast to hang out with and I hope you had a good time Monday night.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: The Chief!

I got to meet them in Springfield, and I agree they are a great bunch of chaps. ;D
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

We talked to him too. Great group!
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Hey Ron, thanks for a great night and a huge thanks to leo and brian for te little road trip ;)

Comment

Couple of pics from the monday night

Comment

I absolutely concur!!! These guys are the real "fab 4". :D
            I didn't get the pleasure of meeting them until the intersection of I 90/94 and Hi way 12, but I will let The Chief fill you in on that one. ;)
            Chief, did Sitting Bull get you guys back to MO????? ???
            I sure hope so.
            See you next year, but will be in touch here, sooner.
            Mike

Comment

Yes she made it all the way home with help from fellow long hauler Jim. We got about 1 hour out of madison, stopped for coffee and the top radiator hose split on us. All we had was 5 rolls of electrical tape so we wrapped the hose and set off. We stopped again just outside of chicago and picked up a rol of duct tape as the electrical tape wasnt holding up to the heat and the pressure. We wrapped about half a roll over the old tape and poured in some stop leak as the top f the radiator was now also leaking. We then headed down to St louis where i was meeting a buddy who will look fter the car until next year. By the time we made it to the busch stadium the hose had blown through the tape repair and dumped most of the water. We let it cool down, finished off the roll of duct tape and refilled. This was enough to get the car down to its home 2 hours south of St Louis

Comment

I took the liberty of making one of the previous pics viewable.

Comment

Working...
                X