Super Cobrajet crank
    Manley H-beam rods
    Manley pistions
    ARP fasteners
    Ported and polished heads with 1.5mm over stock valves
    I don't have cam specs. They're JLP proprietary
    2.6 Kenne Bell blower
    Custom aluminum sheetmetal intake
    Full Cannon Performance exhaust, long tube headers to 3" pipes.

I think that's about it.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
      Finally some progress. It's not right yet but getting closer.

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/rtr...ccd69.mp4.html
      I Like It!! ALOT!!!
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Holy freaking Toledo Batman!!!!! That's freaking awesome Bob..... Jade needs a Pro-Charger now....
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Exactly what everyone else has said.. SWEET.. I'm sure them rear tires are starting to get nervous about now..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

speaking of which... have you bought stock in BFG drag radials yet?
            Last edited by silver_bullet; May 13, 2013, 08:18 PM.
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
              speaking of which... have you bought stock in BFG drag radials yet?
              Patrick, I know that I hooked Bob up with a set of NT05 Drag Radials that were too big for Jade..... I hope they last..... Ha Ha!!
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                Patrick, I know that I hooked Bob up with a set of NT05 Drag Radials that were too big for Jade..... I hope they last..... Ha Ha!!
                Righto! They're sitting in the bed of the truck. If I can get it running right, they will be on for the tour.
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Righto! They're sitting in the bed of the truck. If I can get it running right, they will be on for the tour.
                  right next to the damn penny
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                    right next to the damn penny
                    Funny you should mention that.

I R Bob

Comment

Not looking good kids. It seems as though I've got a vacuum leak between the blower and midplate. There's an o-ring seal there so the only thing I can think of is I somehow pinched the o-ring. I'm going to start tearing into this pig again and see if I can get the blower off.
                      I R Bob

Comment

Not looking good kids. It seems as though I've got a vacuum leak between the blower and midplate. There's an o-ring seal there so the only thing I can think of is I somehow pinched the o-ring. I'm going to start tearing into this pig again and see if I can get the blower off.
                        Sorry to hear this bOB!

I hope you can find it quickly and get it all buttoned back up.
                        Last edited by cstmwgn; May 20, 2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Damn it Bob, that sucks!! And I'm about to drop the transmission in Jade..... Ha Ha Ha!! You can do this man, I have faith in you brother......
                          sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Bummer, boB! I've got faith you'll pull it off!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think I have good news. Going back and forth with my tuner tonight and I think the truck is ready for some WOT datalogging runs!
                              I R Bob

Comment

I think I have good news. Going back and forth with my tuner tonight and I think the truck is ready for some WOT datalogging runs!
                                EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have to pull the blower or was it something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X