Detailed Instructions To Fix Your Signature Font Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed Instructions To Fix Your Signature Font Size

I’ve been trying to explain this procedure to members for a long time now, and our very own 74NovaMan has finally put together a comprehensive, yet easy to follow guide to fixing your signature, so it can be seen.
    Thanks Chris

Originally posted by 74NovaMan
    I finally figured this out and thought I would share what worked for me. Please let me know if this does not work or if something needs editing. Thanks.
    Step 1: click on Settings from the main page.

Step 2: Scroll down a bit and click on General Settings.

Step 3: Scroll down a ways and click on the "Enhanced Interface" button. Then click Save Changes.

Step 4: Scroll down a little and click on Edit Signature.

Step five: Select your text (click and drag to block it). Click the drop down arrow for font sizes and pick a nice big font and click Save Signature at the bottom. If that does not work try deleting the text, pick a font size and then re-enter the text.

Last edited by Monster; April 11, 2013, 09:53 AM. Reason: Instruction update

Thanks Chris (and Steve for posting this here). I don't remember doing it this way, but then sometimes I have a bad case of CRS
    Maybe some people can get their signature fixed now so I can read it
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
      I’ve been trying to explain this procedure to members for a long time now, and our very own 74NovaMan has finally put together a comprehensive, yet easy to follow guide to fixing your signature, so it can be seen.
      Thanks Chris
      You're welcome. Thanks for posting it over here.
      Last edited by Monster; April 4, 2013, 05:48 AM. Reason: Fixed the quote
      Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
      74 Nova Project
      66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
      79 Chevy Truck Project
      1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Working...
      X