just got home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got home

we just got home to texas from lincoln about 7:30 tonight. just wanting check and see how everyone else is doing that got to go on and is dealing with the weather up there. i hope everyone is staying safe and having as much fun as ya can.

by the way, my friend mark that came with me had a great time with all of ya(as did i) and said he is planning on being back next year.

Re: just got home

Mike, just made Rochester. Lots of rain in Ames, but all is well. Glad to have meet you, and hope to do it again in the future.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Mike, glad to hear your trip home was uneventfull. ;) Good to see you again and to meet Mark. Hope to see the family next year.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
        we just got home to texas from Lincoln about 7:30 tonight. just wanting check and see how everyone else is doing that got to go on and is dealing with the weather up there. i hope everyone is staying safe and having as much fun as ya can.

by the way, my friend mark that came with me had a great time with all of ya(as did i) and said he is planning on being back next year.
        I wish I realized that you were only going as far as Lincoln as I wanted to talk some 4th gen F-body convertible with you. Good to know that you and Mark got home safe. Sorry about the scare of 'afterthoughts(auto).com. While we in Jersey may have a strange sense of humor, we're not so low to go for the dead pets.
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Glad to hear you made it back home safely. The tour went well and I was glad to see everyone again...had a great time. I got home lastnight (had to spend some time in Dallas for business).

My radiator sprung a leak between Topeka and Lincoln (wanted to meet up with y'all Cheaps). A local shop helped me out and I was able to make it back to Texas.

Hope the rest of it goes well for those still motoring. Be safe.

See y'all next year!

;D

Comment

Glad to hear things are OK now Jody. We'll get together again somewhere, wish I'd seen your truck! :'(

Cheaps 8)

Comment

sorry to hear about all of the rain ya had. hope it's dried out by now.

jody i thought they had talked you into doing the whole tour. if we had known you were coming home on wednsday we'd called you about riding home together.

glad to see all ya again and all ready looking forward to seeing all of ya next year.

Comment

Working...
              X