Back home in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back home in Colorado

Had blast meeting with everyone. It was good to see some familier faces along with some new ones. I hope o see everyone again. Take care and have a safe trip. :D
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Re: Back home in Colorado

Glad to see you are all safe at home. Keep in touch.

Jim
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Hey John, you were ahead of us until York, Nebraska when you stopped at Burger King. ;D We got in around 5:15, how about you? We'll let you know when we are coming through Pueblo on the way to pick up the 57 in New Mexico.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
        Hey John, you were ahead of us until York, Nebraska when you stopped at Burger King. ;D We got in around 5:15, how about you? We'll let you know when we are coming through Pueblo on the way to pick up the 57 in New Mexico.

Cheaps 8)
        We weren't to far behind you then, ended up in Pueblo around 7:30. You know we have to have those ten minute breaks to make the trip pleasent. Please do Like to see you two and the 57.
        HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Almost makes me wish I was still stationed in Colorado Springs knowing there are a lot of FF's there. I don't know of any here in the Nashville area.
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
            Almost makes me wish I was still stationed in Colorado Springs knowing there are a lot of FF's there. I don't know of any here in the Nashville area.
            You could always ask for a transfer! ;D Missed you this year slpr. :'(

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Hi John and Val and Linda and Ken. How was it? As I sit here watching the news it might have been a good year to sit out the pt. Maybe next year HRM will get smart and come west where the weather is better.

Maybe we should get a countdown for the Western Scenic Tour???? Linda, can you start that?
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Yes it was a strange tour: alternated top up and down; rain and sun. We were worried in Ames for there were tornado warnings and threats of hail. It was a good year to skip.
                John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto
                  Hi John and Val and Linda and Ken. How was it? As I sit here watching the news it might have been a good year to sit out the pt. Maybe next year HRM will get smart and come west where the weather is better.

Maybe we should get a countdown for the Western Scenic Tour???? Linda, can you start that?
                  Doug, I will figure it out Sunday and start a thread. We have 2 shows tomorrow, a grand daughters birthday party, meeting friends from Vegas for dinner and a show Sunday! When I'm done here, I'm heading to the garage to help finish the interior detailing on the Chevelle! ;)

Cheaps 8)

Comment

you can do it Linda! ;D We really enjoyed Sunday night and Monday in T-town.Im working on Jean for PT 09!

Comment

Working...
                    X