Roadkill accidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkill accidents

Is it me or are there more and more animals displaced because of that rain? I've never EVER been in a car when an animal got hit but yesterday we had a small bird and today a duck and another small bird. I'm really watching for deer today, don't want to ruin the truck. Any new accidents out there because of these animals?

Re: Roadkill accidents

I don't know who it was, but I heard someone took a deer through the windshield!

Comment

From what I understand there were at least 2 Power Tour deer strikes this year. A 61 or 62 Chev had a windshield taken out and a Camaro had the front end wiped out

Comment

The Camaro was between Springfield and Topeka.

Comment

I got pictures of both accidents as we came up on them. They both were sad to see to say the least.

Comment

we were fortunate enought to miss the deer,however we did seem to have an attraction to those spry little turtles crossing the road!I think the kitty managed to get 3 or 4! :P

Comment

If I hit a deer in our little car, that would be the end of it. Even those turtles might do some damage. ;D
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Anybody notice all the dead armadillos?
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

i did see all those armadillas, i sadly took out a turtle.....he did't stand a chance!

Comment

Wife said she saw armadillos but looked like badgers to me. We almost got a deer but thanks to the truck that pulled out in front of us, the deer just missed him instead.
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                    X