ROOM IN MADISON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOM IN MADISON

HAVE 1 ROOM IN MADISON... DUE TO ORBIT HAVING A VEHICLE BREAKDOWN.
    CLARION SUITES... 2 QUEENS..... ADJOINS VENUE W/ WALKWAY...EASY TO CRASH FOR AWHILE...

82.00 / NITE. I CANNOT CANCEL THIS ROOM; SO I AM STUCK W/ IT!!!

CALL ME. 262-498-9103 CELL

HOME 262-886-2678 THANKS. MIKE

Re: ROOM IN MADISON

MIKEE

Call me when you check in.

I am canceling my back up room at the Holiday Inn across the street if anyone needs a room and wants to pay 50% more than the room MIKEE is offering. Just a note - I am not taking MIKEE's open room - just 1 of the three he had so jump up and take the third one if you can.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't use the room. The water pump on my pickup ('01 GMC) started leaking yesterday, pulled it apart today, the steel gaskets with o-rings were shot. Replaced those and the two serpentine belts as long as it was apart. Freshened the coolant as well.

I would have put this off 'til I got back home but this Saturday and Sunday are busy for me as well, so the truck had to get fixed today.

Hope someone was able to use the extra room and that all of you are having a good time.

I'm wearing my red 'Forum Freaks!' shirt as if I were there.

Safe travels to all who hit the road tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by orbit
        Sorry I couldn't use the room. The water pump on my pickup ('01 GMC) started leaking yesterday, pulled it apart today, the steel gaskets with o-rings were shot. Replaced those and the two serpentine belts as long as it was apart. Freshened the coolant as well.

I would have put this off 'til I got back home but this Saturday and Sunday are busy for me as well, so the truck had to get fixed today.

Hope someone was able to use the extra room and that all of you are having a good time.

I'm wearing my red 'Forum Freaks!' shirt as if I were there.

Safe travels to all who hit the road tomorrow.

ken, the hotel cancelled it , when we checked in... would not allow me to cancel online thurs. nite.so no worries!
        will call you tomorrow

Comment

Working...
        X