2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Myrtle Beach

I live in North Carolina but own a condo in Myrtle Beach. I am there often. In fact I just got back home on Sunday. I also have spent considerable time in Charleston. What do you need?

Dennis
    Last edited by z06dennis; April 8, 2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by z06dennis View Post
      I live in North Carolina but own a condo in Myrtle Beach. I am there often. In fact I just got back home on Sunday. I also have spent considerable time in Charleston. What do you need?

Dennis
      p m d you
      2007 Power Tour Long Haul
      2012 Northeast Rod Run
      2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

You may want to list a little more detail of what you are interested in.
        2011 Long Hauler
        2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasmoto View Post
          You may want to list a little more detail of what you are interested in.
          generally real points of interest worth seeing
          what not to waste our time with
          2012 Northeast Rod Run
          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Myrtle Beach & Charleston

I have a house in Garden City just south of Myrtle Beach. if you want to have some good eating check out Murrels Inlet for the best seafood around. if you have kids then down town is OK. I stay away from downtown if possible just for me and the wife. You have all kinds of shoping and you have some really nice places to eat at Broadway @ the beach and Barefoot in N Myrtle beach. The commons in S Myrtle are pretty nice.

Charleston is grea place to spend a week. There is just so much history there. Places to see and eat and just walk around down town. There are some great Breakfeast and beds right on the water front to stay in and walking distance of downtown.
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
              I have a house in Garden City just south of Myrtle Beach. if you want to have some good eating check out Murrels Inlet for the best seafood around. if you have kids then down town is OK. I stay away from downtown if possible just for me and the wife. You have all kinds of shoping and you have some really nice places to eat at Broadway @ the beach and Barefoot in N Myrtle beach. The commons in S Myrtle are pretty nice.

Charleston is grea place to spend a week. There is just so much history there. Places to see and eat and just walk around down town. There are some great Breakfeast and beds right on the water front to stay in and walking distance of downtown.
              thanks for the suggestions
              only kid is my wife
              those that know her know what I mean
              2012 Northeast Rod Run
              2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Please take time to do Brookgreen Gardens. Some of the most beautiful sculpture you have every seen, set in beautiful landscaped grounds. Just google Brookgreen Gardens and take a look. Good place to spend a day. Also visit Huntington Beach wildlife area across the street.
                PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

North Myrtle Beach has some good shopping and food as well.
                  2011 Long Hauler
                  2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Working...
                  X