Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks hotrodders! Hope the food was good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks hotrodders! Hope the food was good!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by today in Richland Center to visit.......so nice to meet so many people! We had such a great time....helped the Royal Purple guys get back on the road after breaking down a short distance past Richland Center.....currently at the Sheraton in Madison going out for dinner, then heading back to work.....

Orange95Z, fine59, and everyone else I met and can't remember.....you are a GREAT bunch of people, and I sincerely hope to see you again!!!! Oh...and Orange....hope you found the Wisconsin brats to your liking!!!

Sincerely,
    Shawn M Grimm and family
    Shawn's Auto Repair and Performance
    Richland Center,Wi

Re: Thanks hotrodders! Hope the food was good!

The thanks are to you and your troops. The brats were great and atmosphere very friendly. Thanks for doing that for us!

Nice friendly town - you should be happy you live there!

BTW - Orange95Z, and others are at Holiday Inn Express next to Sheraton. Come on over!!!
    John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Shawn, you guys made a great day even greater, thank you once again. The brats were wonderful and the people even better. If I'm ever in you're area again I'll give you a call. BTW, on the way out we syopped and got 3 boxes.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

68 GS...wish I'd have seen this earlier....was hijacking the hotel PC while the Royal Purple guys were getting cleaned up. After getting them back up and going after breaking a rear brake caliper, they were kind enough to invite us down and buy us dinner and drinks.....got to meet the Edelbrocks also, so it was a great ending to a great day......

Keep me posted on next years route.......maybe I'll have to skip out of the shop and become a forum freak too!!!!! ;D

Comment

Hey Shawn, thanks. We enjoyed the brats, and the company was pretty good too!
          See ya on tour next year.
          ;D
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Shawn and friends
            The food and company was very much appreciated.
            P.S. I had friends stranded on I-90 for 8 hours.

Comment

Ed...did you get that picture of my ugly mug developed yet? :D

I'm still debating, but at this point if I go with my gut, I'll be hauling the drag car back to the house, digging out the Vista Cruiser, and beginning to tear into it, as there's only about 350 days till next June.... ;D

I take it I'll need to bring more brats eh? :P

Hope we meet up with you guys again!!!

Comment

Shawn was great meeting you, great thing you did for everyone....i had brats for dinner last night thanks for the heads up on where to get them..look forward to seeing you next year, Fred
                Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                  Shawn was great meeting you, great thing you did for everyone....i had brats for dinner last night thanks for the heads up on where to get them..look forward to seeing you next year, Fred

did you get them in WI.?

Comment

got them in WI and had them on ice all the way home...yum yum
                    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                      got them in WI and had them on ice all the way home...yum yum
                      FRED, let me know when you need more...they ship them packed in dry ice also.

Comment

Shawn I also thank you for the lunch stop the brats were great I also purchased a box along with Fred AKA (FINE 59) and Matt AKA (OR95Z) I had some for supper last night also. Mikee I will let you know when I run out. If you send them does that mean you will come and cook them also? ;D ;D ;D
                        Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

sounds like a good excuse to go south! is the kettle working? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                            sounds like a good excuse to go south! is the kettle working? ;)
                            just registered in Madison and Racine.....will there be a "Power Tour 2009 Bratfest (at Mikee's)" ?.......

Comment

Now that that subject has been breeched! it has been a topic here at home, since we heard the schedule...

There has been NO DECISION about BRATFEST 09!

I was planning on doing some; if not all of the tour in 09.
                              BRATFEST is a large an undertaking for those left at home....if I were to leave 2 days prior.
                              We had plenty of friends help out and most of the work was prior to the event.... still missed meeting and visiting w/ alot of people.

This doesn't mean that we won't do it...just haven't made a decision for sure yet.

Does anyone on here even want the brat cookout again???????? Can MOPARJIM 71 arrange a brat donation again?
                              Give me some feedback here!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X