X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking truck - !!
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Welcome to our little world. Wish I could make it this year, but too many things stacked against me. Best advise is the advise you have already been given....It's your vacation, make it the way you want it. By all mean be sure to catch up with the freaks and you will always have help if you need it, no matter what it is.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Nice truck BZRFAB!! Welcome to the boards
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

Jim, freaking awesome truck!! I Love all the small details, to include all the custom cnc of bzr fab everywhere. That just adds to the custome, personal touches!! The 4-link and serpentine system look fantastic. After looking at all 177 photos and reading the captions, I agree with others; I can't wait to see this truck in person!!

I'm also from Missouri, Jefferson City..... What part are you from?

I look forward to seeing this sleeper on the tour!!
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

Yes, please come any way you can.
            2011 Long Hauler
            2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
              Jim, freaking awesome truck!! I Love all the small details, to include all the custom cnc of bzr fab everywhere. That just adds to the custome, personal touches!! The 4-link and serpentine system look fantastic. After looking at all 177 photos and reading the captions, I agree with others; I can't wait to see this truck in person!!

I'm also from Missouri, Jefferson City..... What part are you from?

I look forward to seeing this sleeper on the tour!!
              Sorry about the delay on reply, been in Barnes for few days. I live just south of St. Louis about 40 miles, little town called Desoto. Thought I was ready for some trials runs, but all of sudden having problem with Holley Dominator ECU!!!! Have not had great help from them since the beginning! Anyway, get out scopes & start diagnosing, hopefully something simple, as I had it responding well before. Thanks again for all of the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                My only recommendation for you is find this group of Forum Freaks and hang out for a while. You won't meet a stranger.

A little stranger than most DTB
                Ahhh Dave, we are all a little strange...

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                  Ahhh Dave, we are all a little strange...
                  you power tour guys and gals are. I'm normal. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. cough.

BZRFAB, try your Holley question out in All About EFI tech section. There's some great resources here who will answer if they see it.
                  Last edited by Beagle; April 30, 2013, 05:34 AM.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    you power tour guys and gals are. I'm normal. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. cough.

BZRFAB, try your Holley question out in All About EFI tech section. There's some great resources here who will answer if they see it.
                    ^^^^^^ Agree 100%!!
                    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                    - George Orwell

Comment

BINGO!!
                      We got it! Found a broken wire in wire harness to the TPS. Made up a new shielded cable, ran outside of harness & BAM. The Beast is alive & sounding very good. All learning is active & working great! Now to finish interior install, 4 wheel line up & the put some miles on it before heading out! Hope to see y'all soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X