2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Re: 173herd's got a trailer queen

I ended up being one too on the way to Ames. Luckily due to the awesome help of the people I was running with and a GREAT Ford dealer, I was back on the road in time to make it to the venue. I'll post up the whole story and some pics later. I'm beat. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Mike - I'm sorry you need to rent a UHaul to carry the Chevy back to Texas... I wish you the best in the recovery and hope to see you on future PT...
      John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        I ended up being one too on the way to Ames. Luckily due to the awesome help of the people I was running with and a GREAT Ford dealer, I was back on the road in time to make it to the venue. I'll post up the whole story and some pics later. I'm beat. ;D
        Bob, your troubles weren't due to the burnouts in Lincoln, were they?! :

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
          Bob, your troubles weren't due to the burnouts in Lincoln, were they?! :

Cheaps 8)
          Nah, Linda, just a design flaw on that motor that Ford fixed the next year. ;D All is good now.
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I was a Trailer Queen from Beatrice, NE to back home this year. Had to finish the tour in my 97 s-10 work truck. That makes the drives boring during the day. Nobody wants to look at a s-10 let alone wave at you and take pictures. But it was an awesome burnout on highway 36 at the Homes, KS BBQ that took her down. Now we will have to build a meaner engine! 8)

Comment

i never ended up on the trailer but drove to certified transmission in topeka to get some new 3/4 clutches in my 700r4 it wasn't going to be great on the highway with only 2nd gear. is that one in the pic the truck i held the choke closed for in rochester???

Comment

Originally posted by Louich
                i never ended up on the trailer but drove to certified transmission in topeka to get some new 3/4 clutches in my 700r4 it wasn't going to be great on the highway with only 2nd gear. is that one in the pic the truck i held the choke closed for in rochester???
                Mine?
                I R Bob

Comment

so whats bthe latest status on 173RD HERD? anyone hear from them?

Comment

they are home
                    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                    2012 Northeast Rod Run
                    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Good to hear Bruce. By the way, I kept seeing you all week but was always going somewhere and couldn't stop to blab. Maybe next year at the Autorama. ;D
                      I R Bob

Comment

I'm betting they'll be back!
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Good to hear Bruce. By the way, I kept seeing you all week but was always going somewhere and couldn't stop to blab. Maybe next year at the Autorama. ;D
                          I'll be there
                          where should do supper
                          2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2012 Northeast Rod Run
                          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln
                            I'll be there
                            where should do supper
                            Sounds good to me. We'll figure it out when the time gets closer.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Haven't seen Mike on the board lately....so hey Bruce, I never did find out what happened to the '53.........rear-end problem, or what?
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X