X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Leave Omaha Weds. 29th.

Well I'm southbound baby - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icA0n7apZFo
    Knew where that one was going & it still kicks ass Phil!

We will be leaving Lincoln on Thursday morning & running down to Fairbury to hook up with Ron & Janet. Then zig-zagging down to 81 somewhere in Kansas. Spending the night in southern Oklahoma & rolling into Arlington sometime after lunch on Friday.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Leaving Atlanta on Wednesday the 29th after work. Headed to Oxford, AL, then Thursday morning headed to Oklahoma and Hallett Motorsports Track. Running Hallett Friday morning and then headed south to Arlington Friday mid day.

Comment

Dad and I are headed out from Bentonville, AR sunday morning to Texarkana. My brother is headed out from Blytheville, AR. Both trips are ab out 5 hours. We are planning to leave at 7 am so we can get checked in and watch all you folks roll in.

Comment

We are rolling out of the North side of Detroit Thursday after work for Louisville where I scored a hotwire deal for less than $40. Then making the drive down to DFW Friday so we can hit the site early on Saturday. Provide plenty of time for collection of stickers, magnets, etc and still have some time to look around.
          1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
          2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

Leaving out from New Orleans Friday morning early, should arrive Arlington mid afternoon. However this plan is subject to change.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Leaving Wichita early Sat. morning
              HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                I will be leaving from home early in the morning
                Us too!!
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

leaving Auburn il may 30th right after work. we will make it to vinita ok thurs and travel to tx fri morning.

Comment

Friday morning from Southeast Missouri. Taking back roads to little rock then interstate the rest of the way to Texas. May or may not arrive in Arlington on Friday but we'll be there on Saturday in plenty of time to get checked in. Saturday night=find a quality place to cook some dead cow.
                    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

I'm not sure when I'm leaving........ But I'll be leaving from the Huntsville area....
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

Leaving Wichita Ks either Friday the 31 are Saturday morning.
                        Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                          I will be leaving from home early in the morning
                          You're gonna be wwaaaayyyy early getting there, Allen, unless you're pushing the wagon.......
                          Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 1, 2013, 11:07 AM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            You're gonna be wwaaaayyyy early getting there, Allen, unless you're pushing the wagon.......
                            While both are a possiblity - I didn't say which morning I would be leaving

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              Ed I think you are the one that took one of my favorite pic fo my truck on the 08 tour we where driving down the road in northern ks on are way to neb.
                              Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                                Leaving Wichita Ks either Friday the 31 are Saturday morning.
                                I am in Valley Center, let me know what day you are for sure leaving maybe we can run South together.
                                HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Working...
                                X