No announcement yet.

when and where are you leaving from:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet, I'm meeting up with Blake Brady, who will arrive before me, he's going to give me a call on where he's staying. Call me when you get to Shreveport. You got the phone list......right?
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Phone list

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
      Not yet, I'm meeting up with Blake Brady, who will arrive before me, he's going to give me a call on where he's staying. Call me when you get to Shreveport. You got the phone list......right?
      Yea I will do! We may have several rides coming together.
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

For any of those trying to make it to Louisiana as a pit stop on Thursday, Bid Dave and I will be staying here in the Shreveport/Bossier area:

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
        7970 EAST TEXAS STREET
        BOSSIER CITY, LA 71111
        1-318-8419800
        1993 Black F150 Lightning (Street Cruiser)
        1993 Yellow F150 Lightning (Bracket Race Toy)
        2012 6.2L F150 (Tow Pig/DD)
        (AKA YellowLightning)

Comment

Cool!

Originally posted by 1993BlackLightning View Post
          For any of those trying to make it to Louisiana as a pit stop on Thursday, Bid Dave and I will be staying here in the Shreveport/Bossier area:

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
          7970 EAST TEXAS STREET
          BOSSIER CITY, LA 71111
          1-318-8419800
          I plan to be there but have to see what goes on tomorrow how well the drive goes.
          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

left from Chicago this a.m., now in Arlington........almost time to......"fire it up, baby, let's roll!".....strong storms in Arlington this evening (Wednesday).....hanging on......... rexx!
            Last edited by rexdogg; May 29, 2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Leaving NW Arkansas in 38 hours and 51 minutes... but who's counting ?

Comment

Left 5am this morning from cleveland,ohio in jackson, TN

Comment

Still at home. Leaving in the AM for Springfield, MO. Staying there tomorrow night and leaving for Arlington at 4 AM on Friday. Should be there by noon.
                  Jim & Maureen
                  There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                  HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Currently in Iowa for the night.
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Looks like you guys are getting clobbered up there in Iowa.....just moderate rain here for now. On the road in 7 hours or so, and hope the heavy stuff has quit by then.........
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 29, 2013, 08:41 PM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                      X