Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Gear Store is open for business!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freaks Gear Store is open for business!

Ladies and Gents, we're taking orders until Sunday at midnight and then they'll be produced by Ron and Tammy (BS member Chassisman) at their business in California and shipped to you from the same point. The orders will ship NO LATER than 5.20 priority mail. That means at the VERY LATEST you'll have your stuff is a week before the event. (You'll have it earlier than that according to Ron and Tammy but I wanted to give you a window!)

Here's the link:

That which you manifest is before you.

Thinking this thread was meant for the Power Tour section.
    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Yeah it was! LOL
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Thanks Brian, I'll make it a sticky !!!

Shirts feature the famous Forum Freaks Logo up front along with small BangShift.com and the Big BangShift BS Logo out back. Available in Black, Tie-Dye, Grey, Red, Orange, Electric Green, and Royal Blue.
        Last edited by Monster; April 23, 2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

What do the women's t-shirts actually look like? Does anyone have a picture they can share from previous years?
          Last edited by 74NovaMan; April 23, 2013, 06:56 PM.
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

I've ordered ours....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post
              What do the women's t-shirts actually look like? Does anyone have a picture they can share from previous years?
              I don't think they have ever had women's forum freak shirts before, just mens. I have a women's bangshift t-shirt and it is just a normal t-shirt, Mine is pink and just says Bangshift on the front. I think the sleeves are just a little shorter then the men's t-shirts,
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                I don't think they have ever had women's forum freak shirts before, just mens. I have a women's bangshift t-shirt and it is just a normal t-shirt, Mine is pink and just says Bangshift on the front. I think the sleeves are just a little shorter then the men's t-shirts,
                Thanks for the information and the response. We'll have to try one and see what we get.
                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

we need some more extra larges there's nothing in an extra large

Comment

Any chance you guys are able to ship these to Canada? I was thinking about getting one for the power tour this year.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickGearhead View Post
                      Any chance you guys are able to ship these to Canada? I was thinking about getting one for the power tour this year.
                      Send them to yourself at the address of your Friday Hotel in Arlington, Texas !!!
                      Of course, call the hotel, so they are expecting it and don't "Return to Sender" ...
                      Last edited by Monster; April 26, 2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                        Send them to yourself at the address of your Friday Hotel in Arlington, Texas !!!
                        Of course, call the hotel, so they are expecting it and don't "Return to Sender" ...
                        That's not a bad idea. Less to pack for the drive down I guess too.

Comment

Is there suppose to be more sizes in mens orange and blue t-shirts??
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            Is there suppose to be more sizes in mens orange and blue t-shirts??
                            There were when the stuff was first offered. By Wednesday when I went to order all the "new" colors were gone in the larger sizes.

Comment

Well I was going to order some shirts today, guess not, you snooze you lose I suppose!
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X