TOTAL MILES AND MPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTAL MILES AND MPG

Made it home and got to figuring my miles. We went 2134 miles and averaged 19.55mpg. Seemed to get better milage on 10% corn! Had a great time meeting the freaks and alot of others. 99% of the people we met were super nice and having a great time-there is always a prick or two wanting everyone to bring down the whole group. Hope all the junkies had and Uneventful trip home. I got a few more pics to post. Will try to sort them out soon.

Re: TOTAL MILES AND MPG

just got awhile ago,we did 3400 miles,managed 27 mpg.Wanted to say thanks to all we met,great to meet everyone in person!Our friends had a great time,going next year!I was only sorry we didn't seem to get to meet more of the feaks,travel together more!

Comment

2900 miles at 10-11 mpg!!!

Comment

I am curious how much the trip cost you in gas.
        2006 HRPT LH
        2007 HRPT LH
        2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

4,094.1 miles - 418.767 gallons - $1,745.77

Comment

allen good to see you and kate made it home safe. now get that wagon ready for next year!

Comment

Earl ran 2458 miles, and averaged 13.6 MPG. Highest price we paid for 87 octane was $4.09, in Madison. We drove almost all the way back around Iowa yesterday, and bucked a horrendous headwind......I think I was in the back 2 barrels all day long, except for during the hailstorm. No damage tho, just a few new rock chips on the front end. :D
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

we made it home last night at 230 am and im not sure on my miles put on since my speedo was out for a while.....was a good tour....hope to go next year again!

Comment

I averaged 25.7 mpg on our trip from Little Rock to Topeka and I beat on it pretty hard at times, but I felt the need to prove to the V8's in our group that I could keep up. :D

Comment

We traveled about 2200 miles, and according to the computer it averaged about 27 miles to the gallon. Ready for next year.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Made it home by 10:30 sat. night. slept for ten hours and still exhausted! haven't crunched # yet, but looks like 23-25 mpg. total miles -3400

Comment

I could not fill 'er up all the way, my filler neck leaked. But I watched the gage and I figured I got 22-23. GPS info----Mileage, 3448, hours moving time,,,,,,,,,62:28,,,,,,,,,,moving mph average,,,,,,,,55.2,,,,,,,,=3448.5,,,,,,,,,,,,max speed,,,,113,,,,(playing catch up)
                        Living the dream!

Comment

my 30 mpg from last year kind a suffered this year. no one to draft. ;D
                          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
                            John, it's those 10 minute breaks every 100 miles! ;D Makes it hard to stay w/someone to draft with.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                              Originally posted by bowtiemonster
                              John, it's those 10 minute breaks every 100 miles! ;D Makes it hard to stay w/someone to draft with.

Cheaps 8)
                              Not my fault, got to keep the peace.
                              HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X