No announcement yet.

Power Tour "Road Trip Kit" Includes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All we have to do is put our clothes in the GTO and we're ready to go!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	g13.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	1303683
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Where is the blue cooler??
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        Where is the blue cooler??
        Unfortunately, it went to cooler heaven a few years ago. Too many rough PT's.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Stu and Friends,
          I will not be joining the Hot Rod Power Tour this year. It was posted to late,
          and decided on other events in that time frame.

Looking Forward to 2022 if it doesn't conflict with some other Things I have in the Works,

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Comment

That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I had no idea.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Movie Over the Hedge- "And the blue cooler?" "Even bluer."

Comment

• Bump, in case it can help anyone new to Tour.

Comment

• Thought I would bump this back up for the new people to look through. Lots of good info and suggestions.
                      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                        I photocopy my cards (license, credit, blue cross, etc., etc.) from my wallet and put then in a zip lock bag with a spare key (duct tape it into a small packet) and clip it hidden on the frame in case I lose my wallet or keys or get mugged.
                        Or...Phil...let's not forget safety tools. Like when you wind up staying at the 2010 Carbondale Econolodge crackmotel, with a tire iron as a Powertour safety tool on the nightstand.
                        Last edited by Eliteman76; January 25, 2024, 08:15 PM.
                        Andrew
                        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Motel 6 in Memphis the sink was falling off the wall.

Comment

Working...
                          X