Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Lightning Shirts - First Saturday !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Lightning Shirts - First Saturday !

A reminder that the Forum Freaks are wearing the yellow "Team Lightning" shirts on the first day to honor our brother, Ray Brady on the first day of Power Tour, Saturday, June 1st.
    PM me for Blake's email address if you would like to order shirts.

"My mom would like to extend an offer to any of those who would like to purchase our "Team Lightning" shirt from last years "Walk to Defeat ALS" fundraiser.

My mom and I will be attending the Power Tour this year and would like for all who already have a shirt and those who want to order one, to wear the shirts on a certain day on the tour in memory of my dad.

Once I have all shirt sizes in, we will submit the order and you will only be charged the actual cost of the shirt. Get back to me with any questions you have".

Blake (yellowlightning)

Last edited by Monster; April 24, 2013, 12:17 PM.

I need all shirt orders to be sent to me by Sunday April 28th. Orders will be sent to the t-shirt shop on the 29th.
    1993 Black F150 Lightning (Street Cruiser)
    1993 Yellow F150 Lightning (Bracket Race Toy)
    2012 6.2L F150 (Tow Pig/DD)
    (AKA YellowLightning)

Comment

Can you put the list up Blake? So we can make sure we're covered?
      Thx.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ed, sorry but I never did find the time to post up who ordered already. so far everyone I emailed directly has responded as well as a few PM's from people here.
        (AKA YellowLightning)

Comment

Thanks to Allen's timely reminder, I'm bumping this to the top again......and don't forget that I'll have the tribute windshield clings and stickers too!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

For those that have them - you might want to consider wearing your 2010 Finish Line party beads for the picture

Comment

I don't have a shirt but have a set of beads I'll wear.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                For those that have them - you might want to consider wearing your 2010 Finish Line party beads for the picture
                Great idea!
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  Great idea!
                  Great shot of Ray & booB ... thanks for sharing that one Ed !!!

Comment

We have beads, will bring them along.
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                      We have beads, will bring them along.
                      Mike......those need to be Marti Gras beads not Indian beads from Michigan
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

We have the real thing, just like the ones that are posted in Ed's picture with Boob and Ray.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Us too. They are in the 'to go' stack.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I just wanted to say how great it was to meet all of you, and what a wonderful tribute to Ray. I was honored to meet Anna and Blake, and the rest of you too. Anna and I, and Blake and I had good talks about our loved ones. You all are a fun group of people!

I will have to say I was a little dismayed to feel something wet in my seat while I was in the truck talking to Blake..........until I found out he had an air conditioned seat............LOL, anyhow, hope to see all of you next year!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Diane it was great meeting you too.

Huge thanks to all who wore our Team Lightning shirts in memory of my dad. My mom and I greatly appreciate it!
                              (AKA YellowLightning)

Comment

Working...
                              X