Good to see everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see everyone!

I know i only made it up for the day but it was great to see alot of old familier faces again from the tour.Can't wait till next year and thanks for all the nice compliments on my car !

Gary
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Re: Good to see everyone!

What do you mean "your" car?!!! Everyone knows you borrowed it from us because of what your kid did to our Chevelle last year! : ;D

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!! : :D :D

Comment

Mike, you know Gary ended up giving us his car after what the kid did... :P

Cheaps 8)

Comment

gary told me the whole story on friday!

Comment

well heck tell us newbies te story. ;)

Comment

short version............. 4DIFIDES son at BRATFEST07 ...... leaned on the CHEAPSTREET CHEVELLE ...and scratched the bumper....... we have incriminating pictures to prove it.
              so, 4DFIDE offered to replace the bumper...... even sent a slightly used one to cheaps f.o.b..
              that wasn't good enuf to undo the damage; so they reached a gentlemans agreement. 4difide would have to give them his CAMARO . and GARY being the goodguy he is, AGREED TO THOSE TERMS....... just to make things square.
              e.o.s.

p.s. I have some beautiful oceanfront property for sale....it's near tuscon...if your interested.

Comment

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o ;) LOL

Cheaps 8)

Comment

OMG that is pretty funny.The story gets better and better as its told !!!Time to fess up though .

I took a picture of my then 6 yr old son standing against Cheaps Chevelle last yr on tour at MIKEE's bratfest .Some how as a joke Linda (cheaps) said jokeingly that we should tell eeveryone that he scratched it .So as the joke progressed we kept stretching it further and further and now cheaps owns my Z28.Although Linda ,i never did get the Chevelle yet in return,you can keep the kid !!!! No No i'm not serious ,i want the kid !! LOL
                  Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

ACTUALLY, GARY GOT HIS KID DRUNK... AND HE WAS LEANING ON THE CHEVELLE!!!!!!!! :o

Comment

sucked it faster through a baby bottle then any of you guys didn't he ?
                      Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Originally posted by 4dfide
                        sucked it faster through a baby bottle then any of you guys didn't he ?
                        Linda, can you post that pic. again?

Comment

Working...
                        X