• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i almost forget

Originally posted by Solsticefun
    Originally posted by BluLightning
    Originally posted by White Monster
    I limped through Chicago with only one bank of the carb getting fuel and a miss due to a burned spark wire, which really sucked !

I finally found a good place to stop in Merrillville, where repairs could be made, but the '63 made it the whole trip on her own. Not bad for a 45 year-old.

Also, this 50-year-old was very thankful for the navigational expertise of BigBuds1 and BlueLightining.
    Thanks heaps guy's.
    Anytime!! We do our part to help the homeless. ;) Glad you made it home safe Steve.
    Oh now that's funny. Someone in AR. explained to me how Steve looked, and he described him as the homeless looking one. :D
    Too funny. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Steve, glad to hear you made it. We had a great time all week long with you and BluLightning. When anyone asked for CJTV stickers, we sent them over to the homeless guy. lol
      Living the dream!

Comment

Steve were you travelling with two other Novas? Met a few guys from Michigan at the hotel the last night that were having some issues with thier cars
        Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

No 4dfide, I was running with BigBuds1 and BlueLightining the whole week.
          There were a group of Nova's running together though, a red '63, two '65's and a dark burgundy '67 that all looked nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
            Steve, glad to hear you made it. We had a great time all week long with you and BluLightning. When anyone asked for CJTV stickers, we sent them over to the homeless guy. lol
            Okay, Bigbuds was that you that sent me to the homeless guy in LR?
            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              No 4dfide, I was running with BigBuds1 and BlueLightining the whole week.
              There were a group of Nova's running together though, a red '63, two '65's and a dark burgundy '67 that all looked nice.
              those were the guys i was talkin about.Stayed at the same hotel .nice guys
              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

We called the cars on trailers the Power Tow cars. ;D
                That's funny. My buddy in the '05 GTO started calling the tour the "Hot Rod Power Detour" from Ames on to the finish. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Abrasive
                  We called the cars on trailers the Power Tow cars. ;D
                  That's funny. My buddy in the '05 GTO started calling the tour the "Hot Rod Power Detour" from Ames on to the finish. LOL!
                  LOL
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                  X