Goodie Bag Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodie Bag Stuff

Maybe it's the heat that killed off some brain cells but just what is that circle disc with the HRPT logo supposed to be used for? A mini coaster? I've love to use in the Daytona, but since "cup holder" was an indentation in the glove box, this won't work. ;D

The plastic rectangle HRPT logo...is that our dash plaque for this year?

Enjoyed meeting up with old LH's from year's past and meeting this year's newbies.

Re: Goodie Bag Stuff

i haven't even had a chance to go thru the goody bag yet. that will be tonights project.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Kismgby
      Maybe it's the heat that killed off some brain cells but just what is that circle disc with the HRPT logo supposed to be used for? A mini coaster? I've love to use in the Daytona, but since "cup holder" was an indentation in the glove box, this won't work. ;D

Enjoyed meeting up with old LH's from year's past and meeting this year's newbies.
      I have not figure out that round piece yet either. ???
      The rectangle logo is actually a "puffy" sticker. I remember those from my elementry school days.

Comment

The round thing fits in the cup holder on somewhat newer cars. Sucks up and holds condensation.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

LMAO I was wondering the same thing about the circle disc thing. When you find out let me know.

Comment

I noticed that we didn't get a Hot Wheels car this year.

Comment

Don't feel bad i too had to ask what the heck that thing was for. ;D

Comment

I'm glad I'm not alone!

No Hot Wheels but we DID get a sticker of that can of lube! :

I really miss the coupon from Flowmaster the most. No new wardrobe additions. Drat!

Comment

I'm glad someone knows what that round ceramic thingy is for. I've been asking around and none of my friends know what it was. I had one redneck friend try to bite it. : Made for a good laugh.

Comment

so did anyone find out what it was for

Comment

It was a mystery to me.
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I doesn't work too well as a frisbee, hurts when you hit someone in the head with it ;D

Comment

Maybe it's the heat that killed off some brain cells but just what is that circle disc with the HRPT logo supposed to be used for? A mini coaster? I've love to use in the Daytona, but since "cup holder" was an indentation in the glove box, this won't work.
                          Originally posted by V10Mercury
                          I have not figure out that round piece yet either.
                          Originally posted by Orange95Z
                          The round thing fits in the cup holder on somewhat newer cars. Sucks up and holds condensation.
                          Originally posted by Tonynsherry516
                          LMAO I was wondering the same thing about the circle disc thing. When you find out let me know.
                          Originally posted by mystie
                          Don't feel bad i too had to ask what the heck that thing was for.
                          Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                          I'm glad someone knows what that round ceramic thingy is for. I've been asking around and none of my friends know what it was. I had one redneck friend try to bite it. Made for a good laugh.
                          Originally posted by 89protruck
                          Originally posted by moparjim71
                          It was a mystery to me.
                          Originally posted by Leon
                          I doesn't work too well as a frisbee, hurts when you hit someone in the head with it
                          So far, all I've heard that makes any sense is what Matt said (did I just say that out loud?), that "the round thing fits in the cup holder on some newer cars and sucks up and holds condensation".

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                            Maybe it's the heat that killed off some brain cells but just what is that circle disc with the HRPT logo supposed to be used for? A mini coaster? I've love to use in the Daytona, but since "cup holder" was an indentation in the glove box, this won't work.
                            Originally posted by V10Mercury
                            I have not figure out that round piece yet either.
                            Originally posted by Orange95Z
                            Originally posted by Tonynsherry516
                            Originally posted by mystie
                            Don't feel bad i too had to ask what the heck that thing was for.
                            Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                            I'm glad someone knows what that round ceramic thingy is for. I've been asking around and none of my friends know what it was. I had one redneck friend try to bite it. Made for a good laugh.
                            Originally posted by 89protruck
                            Originally posted by moparjim71
                            It was a mystery to me.
                            Originally posted by Leon
                            I doesn't work too well as a frisbee, hurts when you hit someone in the head with it
                            So far, all I've heard that makes any sense is what Matt said (did I just say that out loud?), that "the round thing fits in the cup holder on some newer cars and sucks up and holds condensation".
                            Yep, that's what its for.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It doesn't have to go in your car. If you ever set you beer down long enough you could set it on that. (coaster, make you wife think she got through to you to use one.) :o ???
                              OH YEAH
                              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X