oklahoma haulers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oklahoma haulers

who all is heading down on Friday and who would like to try and get a group together ??? Also were thinking of hitting the tail of the dragon either on the way down or back in NC who would be up for that?

ok let me rephrase who all is from ok that will be there? and what are you driving on tour? trying to get an idea of who to look for while on tour to run with.

Comment

i'm not from Ok but i will be leaving from Vinita Ok on friday to head to Tx. I will be in a blue '66 chevelle. i plan on hitting the tail of the dragon on the way back home to il.
      Last edited by wolf66; May 10, 2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

which route are you guys taking from vinita down?

Comment

We're headed for DFW on Thursday, but do plan on the Tail on the trip home. Planning on leaving Charlotte immediately after the LH ceremony.
          Oh, we'll be in Earl.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

oletrux im down for the tail on the way home I think that's what were planning so that's at least 3 or 4 including us now ought to be fun

Comment

Count us in also for the Tail..We want to do it on the way home. No time for us to do it on the way to Charlotte..Bucky said he wants to do it also..
              Last edited by street72; May 10, 2013, 11:40 AM.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

awesome we ought to have a pretty good group for this then what time you all want to head over to the tail? ill look and see if there is any cool places to stop and eat lunch if were going to be there that long. you wanting to try and do it Saturday morning after the LH photo etc?

Comment

Not sure about the tail yet. If we decide to nor go to the OBX after the tour we may hook up you all and do the tail then. It always more fun with a group.
                  Last edited by Anthony; May 10, 2013, 01:36 PM.
                  Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

yup you should come with man im gonna see if there are any cool places to stop and eat lunch on the way back through the tail

Comment

Working...
                    X