Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving NW Arkansas early on May 31st.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving NW Arkansas early on May 31st.............

We are leaving NW Arkansas early the morning of the 31st. Anyone want to run along with us ?

Dean

Close but probably not close enough. We are leaving southeat MO early on the 31st, taking hwy 67 down to Little Rock then interstate over to Texas.
    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Well crap! We aren't going on the tour this year, but if you go next year we'd love to meet up with some other NWA tourers!
      Lucas
      2011 Mustang GT
      2013 Focus ST
      2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Anytime Razorback. Also considering a little cruising the coast action in October.

Comment

My wife and I have been wanting to go to that for quite some time. We have friends in Ocean Springs. Post up if you do. We don't have a classic car anymore but we'd still like to see it.
          Lucas
          2011 Mustang GT
          2013 Focus ST
          2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Dean, let us know if you get serious about going to the coast!

Comment

Debbie, We're very serious about it. I've been looking at pricing and cities. I'll keep y'all posted.

Comment

I passed you on 71B in south Springdale the other day. The car looks great!!
                Lucas
                2011 Mustang GT
                2013 Focus ST
                2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Thanks Lucas. She turned 40 this year and scooted right through the 1100 miles or so without a hitch. In fact, the odometer hit the 70,000 mile mark somewhere about Ozark on the way home. Call me and let's make plans for next years tour. 479-263-3326, Dean Bitner

Comment

Working...
                  X