Pre tour photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre tour photo's

This is the truck after 2 coats of Jax Wax on it today! This is some great wax. Less than 2hrs to coat twice. I was going to use my buffer to get it off but it wipes right off almost. very little buffing.
    The bugzapper stuff is awsume to I have been using it on the Tahoe and the bugs wipe right off.
    Attached Files
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Bring that stuff with you....I'll make Earl available for ya.........
    Looks really nice, I must say.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

looks awesome man where you get that stuff at never heard of it before?

Comment

we are ready to cruise today to make sure the car is as ready as we are!! Can we leave today??
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by momsmustang View Post
          we are ready to cruise today to make sure the car is as ready as we are!! Can we leave today??
          You have my permission to leave now.Be safe and have fun.Not that you need my permission,but you asked.LOL
          Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Jax Wax

Originally posted by okie300c View Post
            looks awesome man where you get that stuff at never heard of it before?
            I bought it at the car show in Myrtle Beach SC but the company is in Ohio I think.
            Oh I will have it with me for sure!
            www.jaxwax.com

Comment

Things I needed before the tour

I had to buy a couple of things before the tour. I bought a new 5" Garmin. This thing is nice and very easy to use.

Iphone windsheild holder with dash also.

My Tour hat came from the Bahama's and I bought the material at Hobby lobby and the pins got off E-Bay.I made the digital camera mount out of some old foam I had.
              Attached Files

Comment

cool deal I may have to look into that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by okie300c View Post
                  cool deal I may have to look into that stuff
                  It's a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion. The bugzapper has already hooked me. The wax is great to. Haven't used the quick detailer yet but when I was buying it a lady walked up to the booth and grabbed 4 bottles of it and said she wanted more so he pulled a case box out and she bought it instead. She looked at me and said if you never tried it you are going to love it.

Comment

Wax

I called them the other day and asked if they would send some sample bottles of the bugzapper. Guess what. I got some coming. Thanks to JAX WAX I want have bugs all over my ride for the Power Tour!
                    Neither will anyone who cruises along with me either for that matter!

Comment

I wore a hat similar to that on my last tour and I got some laughs at first, but soon enough everyone wanted one.
                      Powertour off/on since 2002
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats because you stole it from James Rivers.
                        Living the dream!

Comment

Andy, Don't forget to get me some of that stuff... I'm sure I'll have some bugs coming from California..
                          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Zapper

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                            Andy, Don't forget to get me some of that stuff... I'm sure I'll have some bugs coming from California..
                            Well I'll have some. I bought a gallon of it for me.

Comment

Loaded and ready to roll

I got everything in the truck except my clothes! I'm ready to roll come Thursday morning early!
                              Tools, floor jack, impact, torque wrench, water, antifreeze, rags, towels cleaner Bugzapper wax battery jumper box, cables, extra oil and other motor related fluids. Flash light u name it I got it!
                              Spare tire
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X