Power Tour Directions are out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://image.automotive.com/f/470444...s%20051713.pdf

This is the link that I used and it worked.
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Nope, not working. Can someone copy and paste it to the site for those that cannot pull it up? It just goes to a blank screen and comes up in the file header "untitled".
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

You must have a pdf reader program active on your computer to see it.............if using Google chromeyou have to save it to see it.....

for an easy-to-read downloadable PDF of the HOT ROD Power Tour Route. For Google Chrome users, right click and "save as" to save this PDF.
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Good to finally have the directions. Now local experts can weigh in on the route.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
            You must have a pdf reader program active on your computer to see it.............if using Google chromeyou have to save it to see it.....

for an easy-to-read downloadable PDF of the HOT ROD Power Tour Route. For Google Chrome users, right click and "save as" to save this PDF.
            I had to save it to see it......got the same untitled header but after saving I could see it.........
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Cool, we've all been waiting for this. Looks like just one lunch stop, so far, but it's a good one. RoushYates.
              Last edited by larry g; May 17, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Woohoo.............glad to see it!

Comment

cool
                  Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

How does everyone load the route to follow. Phone and/or GPS? My wife has an iPhone and I have an older Garmin.
                    Thanks
                    sigpicThe Big Red One Chevelle

Comment

Originally posted by larry g View Post
                      Cool, we've all been waiting for this. Looks like just one lunch stop, so far, but it's a good one. RoushYates.
                      That one will have to be more like a supper stop with 335 miles to cover on that day.
                      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquitebean View Post
                        How does everyone load the route to follow. Phone and/or GPS? My wife has an iPhone and I have an older Garmin.
                        Thanks
                        For starters, we print a hard copy. Put that into our binder with all of our motel reservation confirmations & preregistration confirmation. Then Laura uses that along with the GPS on her phone. Additionally, we keep an old fashioned atlas (Walmart large print, of course ) handy & she has my phone running the compass or weather radar. She's good. So we never stay lost for too long.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Anyone notice the big detour around Memphis International Raceway? At first I couldn't track their directions on the map, (I was looking in the wrong spot) then I realized they had us going 10/12 miles north on 14 and then back south on 51/3.

I wonder why: road construction, particularly scenic route, avoiding harsh roads, potential lunch stop/sponsor tour?

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post
                            That one will have to be more like a supper stop with 335 miles to cover on that day.
                            You're right, shouldn't have called a lunch stop, Supper is more like it. 322 miles of a 352 mile day, wonder if many will be stopping for that one.
                            Last edited by larry g; May 18, 2013, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah...
                              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                                For starters, we print a hard copy. Put that into our binder with all of our motel reservation confirmations & preregistration confirmation. Then Laura uses that along with the GPS on her phone. Additionally, we keep an old fashioned atlas (Walmart large print, of course ) handy & she has my phone running the compass or weather radar. She's good. So we never stay lost for too long.
                                I forgot that we also have the Power Tour app on the phones just in case there are any in-route updates.
                                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                                X