AAA Trip Ticket - Driving Directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Trip Ticket - Driving Directions

If you have a AAA membership you can take or FAX the driving directions to your local AAA Office and they will prepare the trip ticket book of maps and turn-by-turn directions for you. I got mine started today.

AAA Trip Ticket - Driving Directions

If you have a AAA Membership they will take the driving directions and make a book of maps and trip tickets for you. I got mine to our local office today. If you don't have a local office near you FAX the directions to your nearest office. Saves a lot of misery.

Comment

Nice idea...I'll have to try that
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

faxed the directions to my local office this morning and the girl said it would be done by thursday

Comment

Emailed mine today.....cut and pasted instructions and also sent links with info. Young lady said she had plenty of time to enter info and get Trip Ticket in the mail.

Comment

Good idea. Ordered one today.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Well - I just drove to our local AAA store to order a set and was told that they didn't think they could have it done by next Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                Well - I just drove to our local AAA store to order a set and was told that they didn't think they could have it done by next Tuesday!
                Tell them you will wait, they have to take the next waiting person before they continue with there back log.... I do this every year.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                  Tell them you will wait, they have to take the next waiting person before they continue with there back log.... I do this every year.....
                  I will have to keep that in mind for the next time. However, I am not sure it is worth having to hang out in the office for hours to get this service.

Comment

I agree this will take them hours to do . the girl who has done mine for the past 3 yrs said this one will take a few days .the ones I waited for never had the exact way only general directions from city to city

Comment

AAA Triptik

I faxed the route to AAA late Friday PM. The girl called me Saturday and said she started on the route and it would take a couple days to complete. She called this afternoon and said it was ready to be picked up.

Comment

Mike gave them the route on Monday and they said it would be ready by Friday. Wonder if they will all turn out the same! Will have to compare and see which office did the best job.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

My local office says they are having trouble. Maybe the offices that have already completed one could share with other AAA offices. They should all be the same directions. Where are you guys getting yours done at? Maybe they can send a copy to the Mankato, MN office?
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

You can make and print out your own TripTiks. As long as you're a member, you can save them and work on them a little at a time. I do this all the time when I set up all of Northeast Rod Run's trips, because they actually take me months to fine tune everything.
                            1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
                            2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
                            2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Well - I just have to laugh - what a FREAKING joke!
                              So as I mentioned, when I took my stuff in on Tuesday they said that they couldn't guarantee that they could have them done before next Wednesday. I got a call yesterday that they were done (1 day after taking them in). So, I drove over there this morning to pick them up. Day 1 - Arlington to Texarkana - they put me on I30 the ENTIRE way

Another perfect example of getting what you pay for!
                              Last edited by cstmwgn; May 23, 2013, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X